Images for my Post re Insider Hub

Discus and support Images for my Post re Insider Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/tag-Nero [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tag-Nero, Nov 25, 2020.

1. /u/tag-Nero
    /u/tag-Nero Guest

/u/tag-Nero, Nov 25, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

i accidently unregistered my xbox from the preview program please help

Hi

You will need to wait for this to complete then re enrol the console in the program using the Xbox Insider Hub.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Metro Exodus (windows)

Hello TheJsergio,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Have you attempted to uninstall the game and then re-install it?

This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our
    Xbox Insider Subreddit and the
    Xbox Insider Hub. This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this
    beta to provide our customers with a greater experience.

We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

can't uninstall Minecraft windows 10 beta

Have you opted out of the beta in the xbox insiders hub?

You need to opt out then unistal Minecraft then re install
  6. TallestDavid Win User

xbox insider app isnt working.

Thema:

1. Images for my Post re Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Images Post Insider

2. Anyone else's Xbox One X losing image while outputting in 4K?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else's Xbox One X losing image while outputting in 4K?: My Xbox seems so go in and out of displaying the image while it's outputting in 4K. But if i change the output to, say, 1080p, i get no such issue. I tried switching HDMI cables, but it still...
  3. Xbox Series S - Changing Resolution to 1440p makes image look washed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - Changing Resolution to 1440p makes image look washed out: I just picked up an Xbox Series S and once I set it up I changed the display resolution to 2k(since my monitor is 2k). Upon doing this the dark grays of the setting screen started to look light...
  4. Everytime i try to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 it stays on the spinning image...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i try to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 it stays on the spinning image...: I log into my new microsoft account on my ps4 but as it tries to connect everything disappears and i just watch the nether home screen. 7ef0d261-27a5-4ce8-9bf2-b7cc28d7b917
  5. I´m having a weird image issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m having a weird image issue: So i´ve tried to do a lot of things like switching cables, tvs, and some games work fine but gears5, no man´s sky and tetris effect in my testing are having really bad issues video [img]...
  6. Transparent images have black circle around them? (Gamerpics)

in XboX Insiders
    Transparent images have black circle around them? (Gamerpics): It’s a slight annoyance and I'm wondering if there's a fix or something I'm doing wrong? I’m using a transparent PNG as my Xbox gamer pic and it shows the black background everywhere apart from my...
  7. xbox one x not showing image on tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one x not showing image on tv: my xbox one x powers on and my mates say that they can see my account online but no image shows on my tv it says unsupported and i have tried different tv's and hdmi cables troubleshoots but...
  8. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...: Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''...
  9. Is this image allowed to be posted to my feed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this image allowed to be posted to my feed?: Hi there i took a screenshot last night ant i wanted to know if im allowed to post it to my activity feed?, my friend said i will get banned is this true? [Mod Removed - Inappropriate content]...
  10. Am i able to post an image to my activity feed from outside xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to post an image to my activity feed from outside xbox ?: Hi, I won Microsoft sweepstakes and I would love to post a screenshot on my activity feed does anyone know how to do this cheers? 34a7a93a-67ca-4291-ab0e-4dfdcaf79972