Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb

Discus and support Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mosesshiferaw12, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb

/u/mosesshiferaw12, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Mister Parks Win User

Why can't I play Ubisoft games???

Hey Officer Snub,

Are those two Ubisoft games the only games giving you the video issue? Some useful info for us would be if other games behave the same, and if those two Ubisoft games still do that if played on another Xbox 360 ( A friend's maybe).

We also have some things to try on our support page for
    Xbox 360 audio or video problems

Give those things a try, and get back to us here and let us know what you've found out.

Thanks!
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox DVR recording incorrect dimmensions

Hey Foster!

Thanks for bringing this issue to us! The
    dvr troubleshooting
    steps are listed on our website. Give those a shot and let us know how it goes!
  4. BaconisGood53 Win User

Does no one play halo with a mic anymore??

Its rare to find people with mics in lobbies these days. Youre best bet would be to use LFG for Halo, and let people know that you want to play with those who use mics.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Twitch, Lets Play, Youtube Gaming Channel = WTH?

Thanks for the input Woodbine. I have to say, not with you specifically, but what is the craze about seeing other peoples reaction? I see it on Youtube all the time. Reaction videos to movie trailers etc. That's even more strange than Lets Play videos.
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Error 803c0008 when trying to play streamed or downloaded episodes in Xbox Video

Sounds like you hit the nail on the head Pgarm.

If you would like to remove one of those devices, here is our
    Xbox Music Pass for devices
    article.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
Thema:

Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb

1. Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb - Similar Threads - Imagiine letting clip

2. No me deja entrar a la cuenta de epic games [Edit - Translation] - Don't let me into the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja entrar a la cuenta de epic games [Edit - Translation] - Don't let me into the...: Hola mi problema es que no me deja entrar a mi cuenta de epic games me marca error y igual en la app de xbox cuando quiero poner una foto personaliza me dice que mi cuenta no es de adulto que...
  3. Sometimes the game cover lets appear in thumbnails en la aplicación Xbox para Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the game cover lets appear in thumbnails en la aplicación Xbox para Android.: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox App on PC won't let me install AoE DE

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC won't let me install AoE DE: I have Gamepass and have installed other games in the past, but when I click the "Install" button for AoE DE it quickly goes to 0% Download, to 0% Installed, then quickly back to the old red...
  5. Not letting me start GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not letting me start GTA 5: I recently installed Gta 5 again so I can play, but the app will open and immediately close out. Its not giving me a error code. I restarted my xbox one, uninstalled the game the reinstalled,...
  6. Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure: Hello! I just got an Xbox Elite 2 controller and am trying to use the Accessories App on my PC to configure profiles, etc. When I open the app I can see a button to configure the controller, but...
  7. My Xbox One S will not let me join or invite players to parties.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One S will not let me join or invite players to parties.: My Xbox One S will not allow me to join/ pr invite players to parties. i have tried power cycling and ive also reset my router. My NAT type is open and my privacy settings are on Adult. How do I...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Starfighter won't let me get it with GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Starfighter won't let me get it with GwG: I have tried for the last 3 days to download/get Star Wars Jedi Starfighter however every time on any of my xbox's or on my PC I get Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time....
  9. With some people it wont let me join party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    With some people it wont let me join party chat: My nat type is open and I can join some people but for the last 2 days it eont let me or my buddy join each other. Is just has a thing that pops up and says your network settings are blocking...
  10. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]