Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...

Discus and support Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_devnet-xbo_netwhelp/xbox-hideous-network-perfmormance/659192a5-d619-4405-87ec-b8b4f439f258?messageId=... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Udder Discharge, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...essageId=187927e3-76a7-43cb-9112-a2b9ecea95f6

Here is the original post from my original problem. It took a while to get to the techs but it has been confirmed that Microsoft and Xbox live is about to have a data cap update that is going to be lower than we think. I started a warranty procedure from mine thinking the Xbox network card was not functioning fully after the original post. But I think at least for me that that update has already occurred. But the Rep at Microsoft I spoke to today did with confidence and investigation stated that a data cap is coming within the next couple of Updates. I could not get this quantified only acknowledged. In any event this update seems to have me already. ( I hope).

:)

Udder Discharge, Jan 12, 2022
  2. CeasedThought Win User

Titanfall data centre all the same

The ping is the transmission time to and from the server. If you have crappy bandwidth or a provider that caps your data limits the you could still have crappy game issues.
  3. DangerousBard Win User

Cant login on GFWL

This issue is usually caused by corrupt data or impending update files in your system. You should delete your profile, clear your system cache and download your profile again. Through these actions you will get rid of the corrupt data while allowing to any
    impending update to apply completely.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Live Account Hacked?

Greetings,

that is just a matter of xbox live server updates. To solve issues like this clear your console cache from time to time as impending files can cause that issue.

I understand that from your previous experience you are very aware of account hacking yet I think this is not the case for a few days before it happened to me as well.

Hope this helps you!
  5. ReAn3x Win User

How many GB I use in one month just with xbox live?

In Sweden It's hard to even get more than100gb data cap. Most are under :s I'm thankful the fiberoptics are done here! :)
  6. steelmonkey60 Win User

Horrible customer service

I understand you're upset but do you really think it's Microsofts fault you have a data cap and don't live next to the store you bought it from?
Thema:

Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...

1. Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by... - Similar Threads - Impending done yet

2. Xbox live servers for the 360 officially done and down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live servers for the 360 officially done and down?: When I try to sign into Xbox Live on 360, it tells me it's temporarily unavailable and I get status code 8007065b. When I look it up, it mentions that Xbox 360 services are no longer supported. So...
  3. Call of Duty Warzone Pacific (Not loading) Done Everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Warzone Pacific (Not loading) Done Everything: So bought the new Series S and Call of Duty Vanguard...… Multiplayer is fine no issues, but Warzone I just don't know what else to do. Installed / Reinstalled Warzone - 4 Times Modem / Router -...
  4. Refund done but no money on my card

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund done but no money on my card: Hello my child purchased madden 22 on my Xbox and i didn't want it and now i got the refund request finished and i got a email saying they have refunded me but the card he used to buy it was a...
  5. Is there any way to fix this app? I've done everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this app? I've done everything.: The app is absolute garbage. The Halo Infinite Campaign is supposed to be free with Game Pass. But due to the trash app and 2 days of headaches trying to get the thing to install, I bought it on...
  6. Hacked account, email change, and I have done the recover your username and that is how I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account, email change, and I have done the recover your username and that is how I...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is the email but I am not being given the full email so I can not re-access my account. If I was given the full email then I could...
  7. Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??: Scalpers are more proficient and abundant than ever and I see everything working in their favor. Most releases are happening online….. why???? Why would Microsoft even allow Walmart to sell the...
  8. Stays moderate on my xbox one x done all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stays moderate on my xbox one x done all: Hi everyone I have a problem My xbox one x are still modarate done All. Its a long time now my router Is a zyxel EMG 3535 T50 Please need help Hightone 8e78230c-7ad4-46ed-952a-908305501ce2
  9. My Xbox is slow and laggy even after all of the solutions I have done

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is slow and laggy even after all of the solutions I have done: I have tried power cycling and clearing my cache and restarting my console and reset it but the problem still persists. Is there any other methods I can use? Because I can’t even play any of my...
  10. Xbox app on new pc build unable to sign in, done everything online…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on new pc build unable to sign in, done everything online…: Just built a new gaming pc and I can’t sign in, at first it kept sending me a “card is expiring soon” which it has for like a year, then nothing , can’t even click the green “sign in” At one time...