Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

Discus and support Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey all, After having a quick chat with Mister Sconnie about this season's tier rewards, it was discovered that there was an update to the conditions... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by pawncrackers, Jun 19, 2019.

1. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

Hey all,

After having a quick chat with Mister Sconnie about this season's tier rewards, it was discovered that there was an update to the conditions of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, post E3.

If you choose to convert to Ultimate, ANY Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass code redeemed
    after the current £1/$1/€1 offer ends,
    will be added to your Ultimate subscription, up to a collective maximum of 36 months (this is made up from both current Gold and Game Pass subscriptions, plus the 1 month purchased, via upgrading). This information can be found on this Xbox
    Support page, in case you would like further re-assurance. Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! :)

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to
    a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.
    "

As per the pinned post, please read through that page carefully, in regards to cancellations, exchange rate changes, turning off auto-renewal and any other questions you may have, as it may be updated in coming days.

Hope this helps!

L

:)

pawncrackers, Jun 19, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the replies. With game pass ultimate, you do not need to purchase game pass for PC as it is included in the Ultimate subscription. On an important note, at the moment game pass for PC is not shareable at this time. Xbox game pass for console and
    Xbox live gold are allowed to be shared. Here is the
    ultimate gam pass FAQ
    . As the issue has been answered, I will go ahead and lock the thread to prevent repetitive answers.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Villarino Win User

Cool! Thanks for the info!!!
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing this info! I had upgraded some days before.
  5. xbox24ru Win User

This pass has to be the best xbox has every provided gives out more features and compatibility for both PC and xbox consoles at the same time so awesome.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Thank's. So many confused people these days. Any guide is welcome.
Thema:

1. Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! - Similar Threads - Important Update Game

2. PES - Unable to import option file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES - Unable to import option file: Hi I find it unacceptable that we on XBOX are unable to import option files for pes. It works perfectly fine on PC and PS4. I looked at previous post on this same issue on previous versions in...
  3. Two important Turret vs Xbox issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two important Turret vs Xbox issues: The first one. After I received the units, I realized, somehow a fat not very advertised, that SYNAPSE is not available on the Xbox. There is the Xbox Turret app which does not allow much...
  4. Importante [Mod Translation - Important]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Importante [Mod Translation - Important]: Buongiorno ho un problema con la mia console xbox one x non mi fa inserire il cd dentro la console cosa vuol dire [Mod Translation - Good morning I have a problem with my xbox one x does not let...
  5. Importance for other peoples safety

in XBoX on Consoles
    Importance for other peoples safety: So I am currently trying to spread the word. My friend well soon to be not, is what you would consider a loose cannon. He has recently got involved with hackers. I don't know how many all I know...
  6. Important Suggestion about Friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Important Suggestion about Friends.: Remove Suggested Friends Would be the best. I don´t care what Xbox recommends me to add friends, I add what I want to add, and that what you guys should think. That only make Xbox want rules to do...
  7. cosole importado[Translation-imported console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    cosole importado[Translation-imported console]: Queria saber se meu console e importado ou nacional. ele tem entrada padrao BR e a caixa esta portgues, mas tbm outra lingua. [Translation-I was wondering if my console is imported or national....
  8. Actualizacion importante -[Translation - Important update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Actualizacion importante -[Translation - Important update]: ¿Podrían ayudarme?, saben si puedo descargar la actualizacion de febrero 2020 mediante USB, si hay un archivo para que actualize mi Xbox one sin conexión a internet (USB) y si es así donde lo...
  9. Email "Important notice regarding Xbox One system update and game disc errors.‏"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Email "Important notice regarding Xbox One system update and game disc errors.‏": I received an e-mail titled "Important notice regarding Xbox One system update and game disc errors.‏" and in this e-mail it said: Dear xSCAR x TiSSUEx, Thank you for being a valued Xbox...
  10. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update: Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just mostly improve the security for parents so they...