Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

Discus and support Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey all, After having a quick chat with Mister Sconnie about this season's tier rewards, it was discovered that there was an update to the conditions... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by pawncrackers, Jun 19, 2019.

1. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

Hey all,

After having a quick chat with Mister Sconnie about this season's tier rewards, it was discovered that there was an update to the conditions of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, post E3.

If you choose to convert to Ultimate, ANY Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass code redeemed
    after the current £1/$1/€1 offer ends,
    will be added to your Ultimate subscription, up to a collective maximum of 36 months (this is made up from both current Gold and Game Pass subscriptions, plus the 1 month purchased, via upgrading). This information can be found on this Xbox
    Support page, in case you would like further re-assurance. Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! :)

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to
    a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.
    "

As per the pinned post, please read through that page carefully, in regards to cancellations, exchange rate changes, turning off auto-renewal and any other questions you may have, as it may be updated in coming days.

Hope this helps!

L

:)

pawncrackers, Jun 19, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

There is a screen that pops up up letting you know before you make the jump, nice work by the team.
  3. Daegon616 Win User

Thanks, that's awesome information.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Thank's. So many confused people these days. Any guide is welcome.
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Thats very helpful, but are we still getting the towel ?
  6. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

Does this mean that buying gold and game pass separately could cost a little more but your at least get your full values worth thats on the card? If so that seems a little bit of a bad deal. Ive upgraded to ultimate but might just separate them in the
    future if it means I wont get a full years worth of gold at a time. Id rather have gold than the game pass, that and sometimes game pass is on offer for a reduced rate.
Thema:

1. Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! - Similar Threads - Important Update Game

2. Importar arquivos para jogos [Mod Translated - Import game files]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importar arquivos para jogos [Mod Translated - Import game files]: Sou jogador de Pro Evolution Soccer e para quem joga sente muita a falta de poder usar Option File criados pela comunidade, algo que é possivel fazer por quem joga o mesmo jogo no PS4...Gostaria...
  3. The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...: In the Russian version of the game some words are not correctly translated, which ones, I will tell you more. Translated to the English-speaking community, maybe they can somehow influence what is...
  4. IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support (old one disappeared)

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support (old one disappeared): Hey there! here! I have searched page after page and my old post has mysteriously disappeared just within the past day or two. So here it is again! (luckily I saved a copy of my format) UPDATED!...
  5. IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support or Have Them Call You!

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support or Have Them Call You!: UPDATED! Hello there, A LOT of people find themselves having issues that may only be fixed by Microsoft Support, so with that being said I would like to share a step by step tutorial on how to...
  6. Important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Important: Hi there i bought a xbox 360 and the oner cant remember the pasword for the parental contrlol or the answer to the security question what can i du to reset the pasword? What du you need to help me...
  7. Importing Option Files

in XBoX Accessibility
    Importing Option Files: I’m a loyal Xbox customer, but the xbox has been crying out for the capability to import option files for games. It is possible on PS4, so I see no reason why Microsoft cannot implement this. I’m...
  8. An important message from SOT to all gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An important message from SOT to all gamers: I like what RARE have done here. This is how we should all act as a gaming community! 58619a00-0071-4cdf-8938-c2fefa4aa70e
  9. Email "Important notice regarding Xbox One system update and game disc errors.‏"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Email "Important notice regarding Xbox One system update and game disc errors.‏": I received an e-mail titled "Important notice regarding Xbox One system update and game disc errors.‏" and in this e-mail it said: Dear xSCAR x TiSSUEx, Thank you for being a valued Xbox...
  10. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update: Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just mostly improve the security for parents so they...