Imported Xbox from germany to the netherlands

Discus and support Imported Xbox from germany to the netherlands in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I think i'm really stupid. I bought my xboxone in Germany because i couldn't wait untill April. Now i;ve got the problem that i can;t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AFC Sabajo, Feb 21, 2014.

1. AFC Sabajo
    AFC Sabajo Guest

Hello all,

I think i'm really stupid.

I bought my xboxone in Germany because i couldn't wait untill April.

Now i;ve got the problem that i can;t renew my xboxlive or renew my microsoft points.

I cant redeem my dutch codes into xbox, And the same problem with live.

Someone please help me!

:)

AFC Sabajo, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Need help resolving xbox one problem

im from the netherlands i imported my xbox one from germany,

i got a fully updated philips 48inch 40PFL6405H television

on the 360 i never had problems i imported mine since the xbox one wont be releassed till end of august in my country

STEALTH SNAKEY, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Dusun
    Dusun Guest
    To Import a Xbox One?

Hi,

After the news pronounced yesterday about not releasing the Xbox One in The Netherlands in 2013 I was wondering if it's possible to import a Xbox One from out Germany and use it in my home country The Netherlands.

Is the Xbox One able to download the "day one patch" and support online gaming with my Xbox Live Gold account from the Netherlands while it's not official released yet?

What will and will not work on a imported Xbox One as long as it's not official released? Please tell me the do's and don'ts.

Dusun, Feb 21, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

You should be able to redeem your xbox live subscription via xbox.com

See this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

The points however can be redeemed, but you won't be able to use those on the xbox one since the Dutch region is not yet supported.

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

You should be able to redeem your xbox live subscription via xbox.com

See this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

The points however can be redeemed, but you won't be able to use those on the xbox one since the Dutch region is not yet supported.
  6. _Erni_ Win User

Xbox One availability

You can Always import from Germany or France.

I live in The Netherlands and ordered my XboxOne in France. Works perfectly and is equally to the consoles coming out later this year in The Netherlands. So why wait?

Gr,

RockWolfy
  7. STEALTH SNAKEY Win User

Need help resolving xbox one problem

im from the netherlands i imported my xbox one from germany,

i got a fully updated philips 48inch 40PFL6405H television

on the 360 i never had problems i imported mine since the xbox one wont be releassed till end of august in my country
  8. NVissah Win User

Only 13 out of the 21 Markets have Nov. release date

i live in The Netherlands too, and am going to pick one up from Germany. Also I only live a 30m drive away from Germany. The Xbox One is not region locked (No PAL or NTSC) so you're able to get it from anywhere you want.
  9. Michaelv Holland Win User

Forza Horizon 4 gekocht, afgeschreven maar betaling geweigerd. (Forza Horizon 4 bought, depreciated but payment declined.)

And the link you provided is for germany not the netherlands.
Thema:

1. Imported Xbox from germany to the netherlands - Similar Threads - Imported germany netherlands

2. Dance Central/ Dance Central 2 Import Codes are showing only 'Cancel' at the Download Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dance Central/ Dance Central 2 Import Codes are showing only 'Cancel' at the Download Screen: I had bought Dance Central 1,2 and 3 back in 2013 (all unused copies). This year, I finally connected my Xbox 360 to the internet and created a LIVE account. When I opened Dance Central 3, it...
  3. What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?: When i try to get my old avatar back it says that i need to import all of my original purchases when i just want my old avatar back. What does it mean? e13e757d-608e-4d65-a578-8c752faa8b69
  4. AC/DC import for Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC import for Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 4: Hey! I just got a new Xbox 360 after my old one died. I have 2 Xbox One and one of which is One X and I have Rock Band 4 there with all my tracks. The problem is that none of my four guitars,...
  5. Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important: So The kid in the subject is very toxic and rude he told me that hed come to my house and shoot me rapidly with a P90 obviously this is not okay Then he told my friend hed rape his girlfriend we...
  6. Here's how to import the template rtx texture packs (or just how to import a texture pack)

in XboX Insiders
    Here's how to import the template rtx texture packs (or just how to import a texture pack): To make it simple, write %appdata% and then the directory will auto bring you to Roaming so you back out and to into Local. From there find the Packages file and go into it, and find...
  7. The most important feature Microsoft missed with the Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The most important feature Microsoft missed with the Series X: It can't chill my Mountain Dew beverage. The perfect dimensions for a mini-fridge and there no room to fit a few cans of dew in there. Man this is truly going to be an amazingly powerful machine...
  8. what is the importance of gamertag in xbox gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    what is the importance of gamertag in xbox gaming?: A Gamertag is your alter ego in the Xbox world. and It is always tricky to Find a perfect Gamertag for Xbox live. If you are a gamer and regularly play games, then I am sure you might have played...
  9. Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360: I want to play my saved Mass Effect 3 (ME3) character on Xbox One, but cannot get the save file to the cloud. I tried to copy my main ME3 save on my Xbox 360 (3 mb) to the cloud, but received an...
  10. Xbox One advanced replacement (Optical Drive Error) -> US Import in Europe(Germany)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One advanced replacement (Optical Drive Error) -> US Import in Europe(Germany): Hello, i bought my One on Amazon.com because of in this time was the One not aviable. I called with the German support, they said i can user the full warranty also in Germany with my import One...