Imposible to Play in line at Minecraft PE

Discus and support Imposible to Play in line at Minecraft PE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hi, I want to know were I can find that configurarion that shows me, because I all ready search it but I dont know were it is. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlyCarlos, Sep 2, 2019.

1. CharlyCarlos
    CharlyCarlos Guest

Imposible to Play in line at Minecraft PE [​IMG]
    Hi,
    I want to know were I can find that configurarion that shows me, because I all ready search it but I dont know were it is. Thanks

:)

CharlyCarlos, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Charly

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a setting that will allow you to get online.

What you need to do is configure your
    Xbox Live Privacy
    settings so as to be able to play games online.

This can be done by following these steps:

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account (this must be an adult account).
    2. Select your gamertag.
    3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select
      More links
      and then select Xbox settings.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy
      tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

If you switch these options to "Adult" defaults, you should run into anymore pop-ups such as that, however its recommend that you use your preferred settings.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

I get this issue from time to time.

My settings is the same all the time. All i do is close the game and then restart my mobile. Once its back on i am able to play my Minecraft from my mobile device.
  5. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  6. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
Thema:

1. Imposible to Play in line at Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Imposible Play line

2. Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags: Good Morning We have been trying to modify our Gamertag for several months on different days and it is impossible for us, we have already contacted several times and we have checked that the GTs...
  3. Es imposible comprar el juego en el bazar de Argentina [Translation - It is impossible to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Es imposible comprar el juego en el bazar de Argentina [Translation - It is impossible to...: Split from this thread. Es imposible comprar el juego en el bazar de Argentina Translation: It is impossible to buy the game in the bazaar of Argentina 47adff88-2e8f-42dd-89f6-e74e595d6ef3
  4. Probleme de paiment xbox live gold imposible de supprime un carte perimée[Translation - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme de paiment xbox live gold imposible de supprime un carte perimée[Translation - ...: Bonsoir j'ai un probleme actuellement ma carte bancaire sur laquel etait effectuer le renouvellement de mon abonnement a expirée Donc par la suite j'ai mis ma nouvel et credité mon compte...
  5. Xbox live Imposible to connect since yesterday night

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Imposible to connect since yesterday night: Xbox live status says "Status Ok", not network issue. tested on wireless, wired (directly form modem) I tried to contact Microsoft Support by chat or by phone but after 1 hour nobody gets the...
  6. Imposible to launch Sea of Thieves Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imposible to launch Sea of Thieves Apps: Hi, I try to launch "Sea of thieves", when i click the game icon (on my start menu/in the microsoft store/in the Xbox App), all i can see is a window that briefly appear and disappear directly...
  7. Imposible to launch Sea of Thieves Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imposible to launch Sea of Thieves Apps: Hi, I try to launch "Sea of thieves", when i click the game icon (on my start menu/in the microsoft store/in the Xbox App), all i can see is a window that briefly appear and disappear directly...
  8. Imposible de lancer un jeu telecharger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imposible de lancer un jeu telecharger: Bonjour,J'ai télécharger deux jeu (Tom Clancy's rainbow Six Siege et Fallout 4) mais une fois le téléchargement fini l'image du jeu ne safiche pas et j'ai voulu le demarer mai un premier message...
  9. Imposible conectarse | Impossible to Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imposible conectarse | Impossible to Connect: Es imposible conectarse con este juego, sin embargo con los otros juegos de Microsoft no tengo inconvenientes. Mod Translation: It is impossible to connect with this game, however with the...
  10. Its imposible to register a Xbox on the web

in XBoX on Consoles
    Its imposible to register a Xbox on the web: Hello , i´m trying to register my Xbox on the web, but the form does not work. I´m trying from: -https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/devices, where i can´t choose "Xbox" so i can´t go ahead in...