impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...

Discus and support impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Suite un événement sur le jeu disney magic kingdom, je souhaite effectuer un achat et cela m'affiche, "impossible de finaliser l'achat car... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatRéOUASET, Oct 21, 2019.

1. SatRéOUASET
    SatRéOUASET Guest

impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...

Bonjour,

Suite un événement sur le jeu disney magic kingdom, je souhaite effectuer un achat et cela m'affiche, "impossible de finaliser l'achat car vous possédez déj pack événement 2"

j'aimerai avoir des détails sur ce message qui me bloque en fait dans l'utilisation du jeu.

Merci bonne soirée

[Translation-Hello

Following an event on the game disney magic kingdom, I want to make a purchase and it shows me, "impossible to finalize the purchase because you already own event pack 2"

I would like to have details about this message that actually blocks me in the use of the game.

Thank you good evening]

:)

SatRéOUASET, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize... - Similar Threads - impossible finaliser l'achat

2. Xbox menu skipping tiles and impossible to do anything

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox menu skipping tiles and impossible to do anything: Xbox menu issue So the menu starts skipping like 3 places when i move my joysticks and anything else. Then it will start randomly showing up or little menu options. It started doing this out of...
  3. Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu Forza Horizon 3 avec un DLC Hot Weels ainsi que la carte aux trésors sur mon PC Windows 10. Le jeu s'est installé parfaitement avec le DLC et fonctionne parfaitement,...
  4. Authentification impossible compte microsoft lié a Minecraft PS4 -[Translation -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Authentification impossible compte microsoft lié a Minecraft PS4 -[Translation -...: [img] Bonjour, en me connectant sur la derniere version de minecraft, jai recu un code pour associé mon compte playstation et microsoft. Or quand je tente de me connecter, cela m’affiche ce...
  5. Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France: Hi there I just want to report a very frustrating situation regarding your French Xbox store and two backward compatible games Those games which are left 4 dead 1 and 2 can only be purchased on...
  6. connection xbox impossible !

in XBoX Accessibility
    connection xbox impossible !: Bonjour la communauté … voil je peux me connecter mon compte Microsoft sans soucis mais avec mes identifiants identique impossible de me connecter sur ma xbox360 alors que toute ma famille le peut...
  7. Impossible to use or report

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to use or report: Since the last update I cant use my controllers, or even my phone anymore. I can open the home button, but I cant scroll or anything. submitted by /u/KillahInstinct [link] [comments]
  8. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase: Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing. at...
  9. Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games: Hi, I don't konw if I'm the only one who has this problem : I cannot get Gold Live Xbox 360 games since months, the waiting circle just keeps turning and no response like this below : [img] I...
  10. Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I'm stuck with the 0x87DD002A error code while starting Forza Horizon 4 while having a xbox pc béta active subscription. Getting the kinda same error on Sea of Thieves too (Ashbeard...