Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to...

Discus and support Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'ai acheté ce jeux d'occasion pour mon fils. Sur la 360 impossible de sauvegarder. Je l'ai mis dans la xbox one qui elle est connecté.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LE NAGUAL, Oct 24, 2019.

1. LE NAGUAL
    LE NAGUAL Guest

Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to...

Bonjour,

j'ai acheté ce jeux d'occasion pour mon fils. Sur la 360 impossible de sauvegarder. Je l'ai mis dans la xbox one qui elle est connecté.

Malheureusement au debut du jeu un message indique "vous ne possedez pas un profil de joueur actif donc pas de sauvegarde"

il joue sans problème et passe des chapitre mais tout est perdu.

J'ai essayé avec mon profil qui est connecté idem.

est ce que quelqu'un sait ce qu'est un profil actif ?

est on obligé d'avoir un abonnement live pour être actif ?

Merci d'avance

Translation -

Hello,

I bought this used game for my son. On the 360 impossible to save.
    I put it in the xbox one that she is connected to.

Unfortunately at the beginning of the game a message says "you do not have an active player profile so no backup"

he plays without problems and passes chapters but everything is lost.

I tried with my profile that is connected ditto.

does anyone know what an active profile is?

is it necessary to have a live subscription to be active?

thank you in advance

:)

LE NAGUAL, Oct 24, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to save Lego indiana jone original trilogy.]

Hi there Le Nagual,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is issue with in-game saves for an account. To help clarify:

• What game is currently having the issue?
    • What console are you using?
    • Is the console connected to a network?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  3. Epoozz Win User

Do you Lego?

El primer juego de lego que jugué fue Lego Indiana Jones
  4. BarbecueSausage Win User

If any game could have a sequel....?

I'd like to see a sequel to LEGO LotR, with the Hobbit trilogy included and the original LotR trilogy remastered in it. Somewhat similar to what they did for LEGO Indiana Jones 2 and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Broken disc. :(

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is completely different to Lego Indiana Jones 1, yes you have levels from the first 3 films, but these levels are different to what they were on Lego Indiana Jones 1
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Do you Lego?

my first lego was LEGO marvel! for xbox 360. I´ve played lego the movie, lego batman, Indiana Jones, star wars. I have only completed 100% of the achievements of lego marvel and Indiana Jones
Thema:

1. Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to... - Similar Threads - Impossible sauvegarder Lego

2. Xbox menu skipping tiles and impossible to do anything

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox menu skipping tiles and impossible to do anything: Xbox menu issue So the menu starts skipping like 3 places when i move my joysticks and anything else. Then it will start randomly showing up or little menu options. It started doing this out of...
  3. Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu Forza Horizon 3 avec un DLC Hot Weels ainsi que la carte aux trésors sur mon PC Windows 10. Le jeu s'est installé parfaitement avec le DLC et fonctionne parfaitement,...
  4. Authentification impossible compte microsoft lié a Minecraft PS4 -[Translation -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Authentification impossible compte microsoft lié a Minecraft PS4 -[Translation -...: [img] Bonjour, en me connectant sur la derniere version de minecraft, jai recu un code pour associé mon compte playstation et microsoft. Or quand je tente de me connecter, cela m’affiche ce...
  5. Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France: Hi there I just want to report a very frustrating situation regarding your French Xbox store and two backward compatible games Those games which are left 4 dead 1 and 2 can only be purchased on...
  6. connection xbox impossible !

in XBoX Accessibility
    connection xbox impossible !: Bonjour la communauté … voil je peux me connecter mon compte Microsoft sans soucis mais avec mes identifiants identique impossible de me connecter sur ma xbox360 alors que toute ma famille le peut...
  7. Impossible to use or report

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to use or report: Since the last update I cant use my controllers, or even my phone anymore. I can open the home button, but I cant scroll or anything. submitted by /u/KillahInstinct [link] [comments]
  8. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase: Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing. at...
  9. Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games: Hi, I don't konw if I'm the only one who has this problem : I cannot get Gold Live Xbox 360 games since months, the waiting circle just keeps turning and no response like this below : [img] I...
  10. Problème impossible de sauvegarder -[Translation - Unable to save problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème impossible de sauvegarder -[Translation - Unable to save problem]: Bonjours j'ai acheter forza 4 récemment et il met impossible de sauvegarder une parti tout est jour, mes drivers, Windows store, quand je joue je suis connecté xbox et au Windows store,mais rien...