Impossible d'effectuer un achat[Can not make a purchase]

Discus and support Impossible d'effectuer un achat[Can not make a purchase] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'essai d'effectuer un achat (Gamepass 3 mois) sans succès depuis plusieurs plusieurs semaines. J'ai utilisé mon compte paypal, ma carte de... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sygfried22, May 23, 2019.

1. Sygfried22
    Sygfried22 Guest

Bonjour,

J'essai d'effectuer un achat (Gamepass 3 mois) sans succès depuis plusieurs plusieurs semaines. J'ai utilisé mon compte paypal, ma carte de crédit et une carte cadeau acheté sur un autre site mais rien ne fonctionne..

Je ne peucx plus faire aucun achat sur le store...

Merci de m'aider résoudre ce problème

[Translation - Hello, I tried to make a purchase (Gamepass 3 months) without success for several weeks. I used my paypal account, my credit card and a gift card bought on another site but nothing works.. I can not make any more purchases on the store...

Thank you for helping me solve this problem]

:)

Sygfried22, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Impossible d'effectuer un achat[Can not make a purchase] - Similar Threads - Impossible d'effectuer achat

2. Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  4. Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft: Bonjour . Je ne peux pas me connecter mon compte Microsoft . Quand je veux me connecter, ça charge pendant des heures pour finalement annoncer un message d'erreur . Cela m'empêche d'accéder...
  5. Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft...: Bonjour, je possède Minecraft version premium de base. J'ai donc décidé de lier mon compte Microsoft mojang pour pouvoir jouer sur le Minecraft du Microsoft store sur mon pc portable. J'ai rentré...
  6. Connexion impossible[Translation-Impossible connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connexion impossible[Translation-Impossible connection]: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas me connecter mon compte sur Xbox one. Il y a une "roue" qui tourne mais le chargement ne se fait pas. J'ai beau attendre des heures, rien n'apparait. Pouvez vous...
  7. Launch of impossible games when the xbox live is HS, what to do?/Lancement de jeux...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of impossible games when the xbox live is HS, what to do?/Lancement de jeux...: FR: Bonjour, je vous contact pour un petit problème, voil j'ai une Xbox ONE X, elle fonctionne fort bien mais il y a un problème, quand le xbox live est HS, je peux plus lancer de jeux (y compris...
  8. Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.: It's the second time I loose a game with gold with Xbox 360 games. When I clic on purchase, there is a infinite page searching to update the purchasing. Is it normal? In the past, I could...
  9. Why is it nearly impossible to get help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it nearly impossible to get help?: I looked for over an hour for a way to file a complaint, but this was the closest I could get. I know this probably isn't the place, but I work two jobs I don't have 8 hours to spend looking for...
  10. impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer: Hello i bought the pass computer like xbox game pass , and my problem is the next ; i can downlowd a lot of game but when it's write :"administrator right required" i can't downlowd ......