Impossible Screen Recording with Game Bar

Discus and support Impossible Screen Recording with Game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I set up the game bar to record games in settings > games > game bar. But it doesn't work, the record buttons are grey and when I click on one it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Leo Ravi au lit, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. Impossible Screen Recording with Game Bar

I set up the game bar to record games in settings > games > game bar.

But it doesn't work, the record buttons are grey and when I click on one it says I have to try later because now it's impossible.

Is it because of a bug? Should I do something else?

Thank you

:)

Leo Ravi au lit, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  2. im grayzon Win User

Game bar is in a buggy state right now.
  3. Leo Ravi au lit Win User

Hello Leo,

The website I'm linking you to is not operated by Microsoft however displays seemingly correct and safe information that can assist with your issue:

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-game-bar-not-opening/?amp
    . Do not click on any links you do not trust and advertisements do have the potential to popup.
    I tried different solutions but none worked unfortunately, it may be a bug which needs an update from Microsoft
  4. Leo Ravi au lit Win User

if you are using a nvidia graphic card just use shadowplay, alot better and less buggy.
    Thank you it seems to do the job, i'll use it for now
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

if you are using a nvidia graphic card just use shadowplay, alot better and less buggy.
  6. ViZe Shockwave Win User

Hello Leo,

The website I'm linking you to is not operated by Microsoft however displays seemingly correct and safe information that can assist with your issue:

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-game-bar-not-opening/?amp
    . Do not click on any links you do not trust and advertisements do have the potential to popup.
Thema:

1. Impossible Screen Recording with Game Bar - Similar Threads - Impossible Screen Recording

2. impossible de telecharger forza horizon 4 comme tout vos apllications -[Translation -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de telecharger forza horizon 4 comme tout vos apllications -[Translation -...: bonjour j'ai acheter forza 4 et je ne peux l'installer quand je clique sur application prêt pour installation et je clique sur installer sa me demande bien ou le stocker ... je fais oker et la...
  3. Impossible de contacter le support Xbox. (Juin 2020)[Translation-Unable to contact Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible de contacter le support Xbox. (Juin 2020)[Translation-Unable to contact Xbox...: Bonjour tous. En date du 30 Juin 2020, il est toujours impossible de joindre qui que ce soit au support Xbox: - Le support en ligne est fermé, quelque soit la nature de la demande. ("Les appels...
  4. Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription: This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this...
  5. Imposible jugar online con amigos[Translation-Impossible to play online with friends]

in XBoX on Windows
    Imposible jugar online con amigos[Translation-Impossible to play online with friends]: Hola quisiera saber que tengo que hacer para poder jugar online a los worms del pass a través de PC con otro amigo que también tiene PC. El tema es que a través de la Xbox si me da la opción de...
  6. Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?: Why do you make users run gamebar when playing games? Why do you have the option in settings when it does not mean anything? Why does gamebar always show up in task manager when disabled? Why...
  7. Impossible to screen record in Assetto Corsa

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible to screen record in Assetto Corsa: As soon I installed the game, I could use the windows 10 screen recorder just like in every other game, later on, for unknown reasons when I tried it again, I wasn´t working. The windows screen...
  8. Impossible de naviguer sur l'écran guide (Can not navigate the guide screen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de naviguer sur l'écran guide (Can not navigate the guide screen): Bonjour, J'ai voulu allumer ma Xbox One, elle a affiché l'écran de démarrage normalement puis au moment de se connecter, elle m'a affichée un écran gris et seul l'écran pour éteindre (lorsque...
  9. white screen impossible to play solitaire games or events is anyone ever going to fix it been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    white screen impossible to play solitaire games or events is anyone ever going to fix it been ...: This white screen Microsoft solitaire collection is impossible to play. solitaire games and events has been almost a week without the ability to play. Is this ever getting fixed or are we ever...
  10. "Impossible to connect to xbox live" message on the home screen but it actually works

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Impossible to connect to xbox live" message on the home screen but it actually works: Hi ! As I said in the title, there is written on the home screen of my xbox one something like : "Impossible to connect to xbox live", but everything works like before (I can go on the market,...