Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

Discus and support Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SharmaineChresfield, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this complicated to purchase it so why make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel
    it. When you request help it just takes you back to the mysterious directions. If it charges my card im gone [mod removed]!!! I cant request a call back it wont allow. This is some [mod removed]. I shouldnt even have to [mod removed] google how to cancel it
    why [mod removed] make it that complicated but its easy to manage what card I want to pay with. Easy to spend money.

:)

SharmaineChresfield, Jun 30, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

3. HComb Win User

4. FLAME20140 Win User

You have to go to xbox.com/billing and hit manage subscription.
  5. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this complicated to purchase it so why make it IMPOSSIBLE
    to cancel it. When you request help it just takes you back to the mysterious directions. If it charges my card im gone [mod removed]!!! I cant request a call back it wont allow. This is some [mod removed]. I shouldnt even have to [mod removed] google how to
    cancel it why [mod removed] make it that complicated but its easy to manage what card I want to pay with. Easy to spend money.
    This will also help you with cancelling your subscription

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Impossible to cancel Xbox live subscription

Hi there!

Are you still seeing an active subscription if you sign into your
    account
    ?

What were the last steps the phone team provided to you?

Post back and let us know!
Thema:

1. Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription - Similar Threads - Impossible Cancel Live

2. impossible de telecharger forza horizon 4 comme tout vos apllications -[Translation -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de telecharger forza horizon 4 comme tout vos apllications -[Translation -...: bonjour j'ai acheter forza 4 et je ne peux l'installer quand je clique sur application prêt pour installation et je clique sur installer sa me demande bien ou le stocker ... je fais oker et la...
  3. Impossible de contacter le support Xbox. (Juin 2020)[Translation-Unable to contact Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible de contacter le support Xbox. (Juin 2020)[Translation-Unable to contact Xbox...: Bonjour tous. En date du 30 Juin 2020, il est toujours impossible de joindre qui que ce soit au support Xbox: - Le support en ligne est fermé, quelque soit la nature de la demande. ("Les appels...
  4. Impossible Screen Recording with Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible Screen Recording with Game Bar: I set up the game bar to record games in settings > games > game bar. But it doesn't work, the record buttons are grey and when I click on one it says I have to try later because now it's...
  5. Imposible jugar online con amigos[Translation-Impossible to play online with friends]

in XBoX on Windows
    Imposible jugar online con amigos[Translation-Impossible to play online with friends]: Hola quisiera saber que tengo que hacer para poder jugar online a los worms del pass a través de PC con otro amigo que también tiene PC. El tema es que a través de la Xbox si me da la opción de...
  6. Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!: I made the mistake of signing up to a 14-day free trial of Live Gold with my credit card details. I thought I cancelled it before the trial was up and carried on my merry way. I've recently been...
  7. Impossible to cancel the purchase of a game and have one contact per chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to cancel the purchase of a game and have one contact per chat: Hello, I bought 'Rise of Nations: Extended Edition' by mistake thinking it was an Xbox One game. In addition, the game is entirely in English. I have an error on the refund because of my Windows...
  8. Cancel game pass error and refund impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel game pass error and refund impossible: Hi sick to death going in circles when 2 year old pressed button to purchase £79 in Vbucks. Cant get an error. Now I have cancelled xbox gold, I am trying to cancel the game pass and for the past...
  9. Impossible to cancel Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to cancel Xbox live subscription: Every suggested method of cancelling the auto renewal of Xbox live doesn’t work. I’ve been on the support line for ages and haven’t been helped. I want to cancel the subscription and Ben refunded...
  10. Xbox gold - impossible to cancel my subscription (already over 2 months) on website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold - impossible to cancel my subscription (already over 2 months) on website: Good morning, I tried cancelling my subscription on xbox gold, but I just received another payment request for the next month?????? Tried to cancel my subscription again today, and I always get...