Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.

Discus and support Impossible to dl 360 games with gold. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It's the second time I loose a game with gold with Xbox 360 games. When I clic on purchase, there is a infinite page searching to update the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Victor_63_PW, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Victor_63_PW
    Victor_63_PW Guest

It's the second time I loose a game with gold with Xbox 360 games. When I clic on purchase, there is a infinite page searching to update the purchasing.

Is it normal? In the past, I could download my games but since few weeks, it's impossible to achieve my purchasing.

Please help me. It remains only the day of tomorrow to achieve the Castlevanie LoS purchasing.

Thanks a lot.

:)

Victor_63_PW, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Did you try to download the 360 gold game via the mobile app?
  3. AndreCF Win User

I have the same problem: it's the last day to download Castlevania SotN in Brazil, and I don't have access to my xbox right now. When I try to buy it using my PC or smartphone, the store doens't process the purchase.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Its important not to use chrome or safari

Use edge or firefox works best
  5. Victor_63_PW Win User

Nope, it's only written "Read on Xbox One" once it's refused to open it on my One. I don't know for which reason. This is the reason that I've passed all the time by the webpage of Games With Gold to achieve my purchasing.

But I have thinking to another way: pass throw the Xbox 360 to achieve the operation. And it's worked. But this is not a good solution if I will not keep my old 360 console.

Strange... Maybe it's linked to the fact that the Earth Defense Force 2025 is already available. But onto the webpage, all 360 games with gold have made a infinite update after clicking to confirm the purchasing.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Sounds good! Hopefully it will allow you to download from the mobile app.
Thema:

1. Impossible to dl 360 games with gold. - Similar Threads - Impossible 360 games

2. CODE erreur 8A010003 - Impossible to get my free xbox one games with gold from my xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CODE erreur 8A010003 - Impossible to get my free xbox one games with gold from my xbox 360...: Hello to all of you! I use a xbox 360 and have an annual subscription. So every month I get my 2 xbox 360 games and the 2 xbox one games. Hopefully i will soon purchase my xbox one x an will be...
  3. impossible de connecter un profil sur ma xbox 360 [Unable to connect a profile to my Xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    impossible de connecter un profil sur ma xbox 360 [Unable to connect a profile to my Xbox 360]: un code d'erreur 80070570 a chaque vois que je veux connecter un profil sur ma xbox 360 Translation: A 80070570 error code has every see I want to connect a profile to my Xbox 360...
  4. Geolocation Glitch making it impossible to purchase any 360 Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geolocation Glitch making it impossible to purchase any 360 Game: I'm trying to purchase an Xbox 360 game on Xbox One but I'm being asked to add a payment option even though I already have, I load the payment info page up anyway and for some reason I'm directed...
  5. Impossible d'acheter un jeu Xbox 360 rétrocompatible sur le Microsoft Store Xbox One - ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'acheter un jeu Xbox 360 rétrocompatible sur le Microsoft Store Xbox One - ...: [Translation - Unable to buy an Xbox 360 backward game on the Microsoft Store Xbox one- "sorry, your account does not allow you to make this kind of purchase on Xbox.com. "]...
  6. impossible to buy xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to buy xbox 360 games on my xbox one: Hello, I would say that my English is not perfect, sorry for that. Since 1 year I can't buy 360games on my One. I have no problem to purchase One games. I had This message :"Unable to finish...
  7. Impossible to redeem Games With Gold for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem Games With Gold for 360: Hi, I signed up for a Gold membership this morning. I was able to download the two Games With Gold for Xbox One on my console. I understand I must have an Xbox 360 or go online to redeem...
  8. kodi impossible to install on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    kodi impossible to install on xbox 360: Hello! I am from Bucharest, Romania. What can I do to install kodi on xbox 360? When I log in and I want to install, an error code appears, which refers to the connection. All the best,...
  9. Impossible to buy a 360 game from the web Marketplace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to buy a 360 game from the web Marketplace: I am trying to buy Eternal Sonata for Xbox 360. I'm using the Xbox Marketplace via a browser, not via the console. Every time I try, I get an error message saying "Impossible to complete the...
  10. Games with gold 360 - Impossible to purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold 360 - Impossible to purchase: Hello, I cannot buy the Free Games with Gold "LEGO Star Wars : LSC", it gives me an error "impossible to purchase". But I have a correct payment method and I bought, in the same period, another...