impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer

Discus and support impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i bought the pass computer like xbox game pass , and my problem is the next ; i can downlowd a lot of game but when it's write :"administrator... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sG PYTHON 78, Aug 30, 2019.

1. sG PYTHON 78
    sG PYTHON 78 Guest

Hello

i bought the pass computer like xbox game pass , and my problem is the next ; i can downlowd a lot of game but when it's write :"administrator right required" i can't downlowd

:)

sG PYTHON 78, Aug 30, 2019
  2. sG PYTHON 78 Win User

not working i don't know why ...
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there sG PYTHON 78

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums community for advice on how to install/download your games to your PC. I can definitely see how this could be a confusing error to have get in the way of your gaming. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support
    article entitled Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks!
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Hi,

You should be able to run the xbox app as an administrator, follow these steps.

1. Click the windows icon on the toolbar and search for the xbox app you use to install the games in windows

2. Right-click on the app and click "Run as administrator."

If your account has administrative rights you should be able to install the games now. If your account does not have administrative rights you may need to ask whoever has the rights to install the games.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Impossible to Pay for game pass

Hi,

Please click
    here
    to show the Xbox Support phone number for your region. If the number displayed is not for your region, be sure to change your region via the Xbox home page at the bottom left of the screen as per below:

[​IMG]
  6. AridLizard Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

I would really like to see that every title be the same and have cross same progression. To many of the current titles on game pass don't have achievements or cloud saves. I would have thought cloud saves one of the simplest things to implement
    with how much Xbox one has pushed computing and Azure.
    lots of the Game Pass games have achievements (otherwise you wouldn't be able to do the MS Rewards Game Pass Quests).
Thema:

1. impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer - Similar Threads - impossible downlowld lot

2. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  3. Noticing that gamers are starting to use Unicode in their gamer tags making this impossible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noticing that gamers are starting to use Unicode in their gamer tags making this impossible...: Are gamers allowed to use unicode in there gamer tag 739710be-5532-4093-b46c-2ee4783711ed
  4. Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  6. Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft: Bonjour . Je ne peux pas me connecter mon compte Microsoft . Quand je veux me connecter, ça charge pendant des heures pour finalement annoncer un message d'erreur . Cela m'empêche d'accéder...
  7. Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft...: Bonjour, je possède Minecraft version premium de base. J'ai donc décidé de lier mon compte Microsoft mojang pour pouvoir jouer sur le Minecraft du Microsoft store sur mon pc portable. J'ai rentré...
  8. Connexion impossible[Translation-Impossible connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connexion impossible[Translation-Impossible connection]: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas me connecter mon compte sur Xbox one. Il y a une "roue" qui tourne mais le chargement ne se fait pas. J'ai beau attendre des heures, rien n'apparait. Pouvez vous...
  9. Launch of impossible games when the xbox live is HS, what to do?/Lancement de jeux...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of impossible games when the xbox live is HS, what to do?/Lancement de jeux...: FR: Bonjour, je vous contact pour un petit problème, voil j'ai une Xbox ONE X, elle fonctionne fort bien mais il y a un problème, quand le xbox live est HS, je peux plus lancer de jeux (y compris...
  10. Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.: It's the second time I loose a game with gold with Xbox 360 games. When I clic on purchase, there is a infinite page searching to update the purchasing. Is it normal? In the past, I could...