Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

Discus and support Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Bates Famiy, Sep 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

1. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

Hi

So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe.

Using the refund form just sends it spinning and has a reload error, tried different browsers (mac) but no luck. No issues with the Mac.

Tried phoning, current wait times over three days has been 40 minutes plus and had to give up.

So is the only other option a Credit card charge back as support doesn't have a contactable method?

Cheers

Mike

:)

The Bates Famiy, Sep 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  2. Ripins Win User

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello The Bates Famiy!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues trying to request a refund and setting up a call back from customer support.

When gamers have trouble with the refund webform we usually instruct them to try using another browser.

I'm surprised that isn't working for you. Perhaps the webform is going through an update or maintenance. Give it a little bit of time.

In order to submit the refund request, visit this link here :

Request an Xbox digital product refund
    You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. Geth Win User

Bought Destiny 2 few days before TGA discounts

I believe the sale is limited to the time of the promotion.

But no one here on the forum can fully answer that question.

It may be possible to get the refund via phone support or the refund page on Xbox's site.
  6. WPAK Win User

Help me :(

Hi there,

it's impossible to move subscriptions from one account to another, it may be best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they are able to determine if you can get a refund when cancelling the subscription and use that refund to get a subscription on the correct account.
Thema:

1. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone - Similar Threads - Impossible refund answers

2. Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft: Bonjour . Je ne peux pas me connecter mon compte Microsoft . Quand je veux me connecter, ça charge pendant des heures pour finalement annoncer un message d'erreur . Cela m'empêche d'accéder...
  3. Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft...: Bonjour, je possède Minecraft version premium de base. J'ai donc décidé de lier mon compte Microsoft mojang pour pouvoir jouer sur le Minecraft du Microsoft store sur mon pc portable. J'ai rentré...
  4. Connexion impossible[Translation-Impossible connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connexion impossible[Translation-Impossible connection]: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas me connecter mon compte sur Xbox one. Il y a une "roue" qui tourne mais le chargement ne se fait pas. J'ai beau attendre des heures, rien n'apparait. Pouvez vous...
  5. Fraud on my Amex for Xbox! MS and Xbox--impossible to reach for resolution/refund! I keep

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraud on my Amex for Xbox! MS and Xbox--impossible to reach for resolution/refund! I keep: I have had xbox purchases on my amex card for the past 15 months. I have not been able to reach anyone at at MS or Xbox online or via phone to consult on the issue. I do not use Xbox and the...
  6. Cancel game pass error and refund impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel game pass error and refund impossible: Hi sick to death going in circles when 2 year old pressed button to purchase £79 in Vbucks. Cant get an error. Now I have cancelled xbox gold, I am trying to cancel the game pass and for the past...
  7. Refund - impossible for find a way to contact MS easily!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - impossible for find a way to contact MS easily!: Hi, I just bought an app called Game Chest: Solitaire Edition, I saw that it had an option to buy and try, I asked my husband to buy it since I won some MS Account credit a while back and we...
  8. Remboursement impossible/Can not be refunded!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remboursement impossible/Can not be refunded!!!!!: Bonjour, je mets ce forum pour demander le remboursement. Parce que ce service xbox n'a plus l'option de remboursement car mes abonnements ont été prélevé automatiquement donc j*e veux récupérer...
  9. Remboursements de jeu impossible ! [Refunding game is impossible!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remboursements de jeu impossible ! [Refunding game is impossible!]: Bonjour, j'aimerais être remboursé de 3 jeux que j'ai acheté récemment mais quand je clique sur le lien "Demander un remboursement" il me met "Un problème est survenu de notre côté". Je tiens...
  10. Trying to get a refund for the past 4 years XBOX Live proving almost impossible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get a refund for the past 4 years XBOX Live proving almost impossible?: Have recently sent this reply to Microshaft after explaning that the reason I didn't cancel is that I forgot all about it as I was going through a divorce at the time. message from them Hello...