Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I don't konw if I'm the only one who has this problem : I cannot get Gold Live Xbox 360 games since months, the waiting circle just keeps turning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dinghongok, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Dinghongok
    Dinghongok Guest

Hi,

I don't konw if I'm the only one who has this problem : I cannot get Gold Live Xbox 360 games since months, the waiting circle just keeps turning and no response like this below :

Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games [​IMG]

I tried to change browsers and operations systems (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, Xbox IE) and payment even it's free, but I just can't get them.

Anyone knows the problem?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Dinghongok, Nov 7, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Have you tried purchasing from the console (360 or X1)?
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Dinghongok,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with redeeming an Xbox 360 Game with Gold title. You may want to attempt to purchase the game on the Microsoft Edge browser on your Windows 10 PC instead of Google Chrome.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Ding,

Thanks for the reply. I understand there is an issue with redeeming Games with Gold.
    I recommend checking out the following troubleshoot article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing. The solutions
    on this page can help resolve issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. Dinghongok Win User

Hi,

Thanks for your solution, it do works on Xbox One this time! (even if I've already tried before)

Regards,
Thema:

1. Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - Impossible Gold Live

2. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  3. Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.: It's the second time I loose a game with gold with Xbox 360 games. When I clic on purchase, there is a infinite page searching to update the purchasing. Is it normal? In the past, I could...
  4. impossible de renouveler mon abonnement Xbox Live Gold et Xbox pass [Edit - Translate]...

in XBoX on Consoles
    impossible de renouveler mon abonnement Xbox Live Gold et Xbox pass [Edit - Translate]...: Bonjour a tous, je souhaiterais renouveler mes abonnement sur ma console, et au moment de finaliser l'opération de souscription, j'ai un message d'erreur disant que la transaction n'a pas pu...
  5. CODE erreur 8A010003 - Impossible to get my free xbox one games with gold from my xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CODE erreur 8A010003 - Impossible to get my free xbox one games with gold from my xbox 360...: Hello to all of you! I use a xbox 360 and have an annual subscription. So every month I get my 2 xbox 360 games and the 2 xbox one games. Hopefully i will soon purchase my xbox one x an will be...
  6. Impossible to consult friend profil and gold abonnement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to consult friend profil and gold abonnement: hi, i have a problem since some days... it is impossible to consult all friend's profil i have a message : the operation failed sorry please try again.. i have restart whitout effect (all...
  7. Impossible de reprendre un abonnement gold blocage parental [Translation-Unable to resume a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de reprendre un abonnement gold blocage parental [Translation-Unable to resume a ...: Bonjour je viens d'acheter une xbox one et je ne peux pas me prendre un compte gold on m'affiche ce message: vous avez besoin d'un parent pour acheter ceci, a 27 ans ç fait un peu [Mod Removed -...
  8. Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member: Hi I'm XBox Live GOld Member (--> november 2018) and when I try to play online with some games (Trackmania / Rocket League), XBox send me to a page to buy a new subscription. I restarted the...
  9. Problem with Xbox Live Gold impossible to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold impossible to play online: Hello, I go on my Xbox a 14 day code xbox live, until all is well my xbox has validated the code, when I go in subscription mark expiration on 16/11/2017. But when I run a game ex: Fortnite of...
  10. Help! it is impossible to arrange free status xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! it is impossible to arrange free status xbox live gold: When you try to create a free account live gold error "Your settings are blocking the acquisition of paid and free content. If you want to make a purchase, you must first change the settings...