Impossible to register a product

Discus and support Impossible to register a product in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm facing a technical issue with my controller so I tried to send a ticket to the support but first, I have to register my product.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Powlygon, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:33 AM.

1. Powlygon
    Powlygon Guest

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a technical issue with my controller so I tried to send a ticket to the support but first, I have to register my product.

When I enter the country (France), the product brand "Xbox" and the serial number, I have an error saying :

"We are sorry but we are unable to answer your online request for the moment. Please contact the Microsoft technical support for help."

"Nous sommes désolés. Il nous est impossible de traiter votre demande en ligne pour l'instant. Contactez les services de Support Microsoftpour
    obtenir de l'aide. (+8mXJmGaGkyFp6+H.19)"

So here I am.

Can someone help me please ?

Have a good day !

Paul Impossible to register a product :)

:)

2. choppyseize Win User

As Palmetto said you only need the console number to get the process started. Controllers have a limited 90 day warranty anything beyond that and you will have to purchase a new one.

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting
    Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

I think i know the issue if your trying too register the controller and the controller SN on the back it wont work has this isnt what you need too do.

You need too enter the SN of the xbox console NOT the controller. You can find this in settings under system info. Once the CONSOLE is registered you can then choose a repair then choose accessories and then enter the SN of the Controller you have. If it
    was purachsed in the last 3 months it should work for you. If not you need too reach out too support that would be the only other option. ISupport is open so i not sure what your seeing it maybe that phone support is closed in your region but chat is 24/7.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Powlygon Win User

Thank you for your help.

I tried before to go through your process.

Xbox one > controller > controller not working properly > some buttons are not working > one every game...

And then they say that the controller must be replaced BUT I still have to registrer the controller in order to verify the serial number I guess.

I feel like I'm in a closed loop.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Powlygon!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you're experiencing trying to register your controller.

If you're able to at the moment, I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to set up that repair order for you if the controller is still under
    warranty. You will most likely have to provide a photo of the controller's receipt / proof of purchase and email it to the agent.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

When it's asking for a serial number have you tried entering the serial number of the console? Did this controller come with the console? If that's the case, it might be tied to the console itself, so I think it's worth a try.

Also, on the controller, there is a number on the top and bottom of the bar code where the serial number should be, have you tried both of those numbers?
Thema:

1. Impossible to register a product - Similar Threads - Impossible register product

2. Impossible de se connecter à son compte Microsoft sur l'application Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de se connecter à son compte Microsoft sur l'application Xbox: Bonjour. Récemment, j'ai voulu me reconnecter sur mon profil Xbox sur Windows 10 via l'application "Compagnon de la console Xbox". Le problème arrive dès que l'application se lance, un message...
  3. Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...: Anyone who played with a real Gnesis knows the layout as * X Y Z * S * A B C The Xbox Fight sticks use this layout: * X Y RB LB * s * A B RT LT Thes\ are the function of the 1 of 2 options...
  4. Impossible to play Halo Wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to play Halo Wars 2: Hi everyone ! I have a big problem. I can't play Halo Wars 2 since yesterday. After a long absence, i uptaded my game but the update was corrupted. So i uninstalled the game. But when i launch...
  5. connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online, he tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play at minecraft...
  6. impossible de rejoindre Xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    impossible de rejoindre Xbox.com: Bonjour, je rencontre un problème assez embêtant, aujourd'hui je me connecte "Forza Horizon 4", je voulais changer les couleurs de ma voiture en regardant les créations des autres joueurs, mais...
  7. connection impossible au multi dans battlefield 4 [Translation - impossible connection to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    connection impossible au multi dans battlefield 4 [Translation - impossible connection to...: bonjour,voila mon problème j'ai réinstallé battlefield 4 sur ma xbox one ,est quand je veut joué en multi voila le message qu'il me marque :allez sur internet est marqué dans la barre de...
  8. Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox): Il mest impossible de se connecter mon compte sur xbox [Translation] It's impossible for me to log into my account on xbox 5503acb2-2bc9-4803-988f-bb225817beb8
  9. Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo]

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo]: Bonjour, J'ai actuellement des problèmes pour me connecter aux serveurs de Forza Horizon 4 sur Windows 10. En cherchant d'ou venait le problème dans les paramètres Xbox, j'ai vu que le type de...
  10. Impossible to register xbox one for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to register xbox one for warranty: Hello everybody, I bought 2 weeks ago a new Xbox one... and it's impossible to register it for the warranty. I always have a message : Impossible to register the product now. Please try again...