Impossible to use or report

Discus and support Impossible to use or report in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the last update I cant use my controllers, or even my phone anymore. I can open the home button, but I cant scroll or anything. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KillahInstinct, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM.

1. Impossible to use or report

Since the last update I cant use my controllers, or even my phone anymore. I can open the home button, but I cant scroll or anything.

submitted by /u/KillahInstinct
    [link] [comments]

/u/KillahInstinct, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM
  2. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

reported myself

If you are talking about reporting yourself on the console, it is impossible to report yourself while on the account that was reported (as far as I am aware as I just checked).
  3. Full Metal Sky Win User

Ban for Cronus Max and XIM

Never never never I have been notified for a player ban following a report. This is something Microsoft has to work on. They use the USB port... impossible MS can do anything... they won't do anything.
  4. neoscott-90D6A10C-11 Win User

Sonic Adventure 2 Leaderboards Hacked.

I am 100% sure it's hacked, it is literally impossible to get that high of a score. If i do report this person will anything actually happen.
  5. RhinoBlizzard Win User

gamer rep

its impossible to tell whos host so the losers that do reply to reps will usually report the whole team for one persons action
  6. Agneau7749 Win User

Please check for error or cheating, Forza 5, Longbeach Full Curcuit

I disagree that it is shaming to report a gamer for completing the entire Long Beach course in Forza 5 in 3 seconds as cheating.

Is it impossible to shame a cheater who is on the Leaderboard for doing the impossible. He does not deserve to be listed on the top of the LeaderBoard for doing the impossible. If your suggestion of reporting this on the site had worked I would not have
    been forced to do it in the forums.

After some 9 months, why do you not update here in the forum, the outcome of your review and report to PET: Just how did this gamer complete the Long Beach course in 3 seconds? If he is a cheater he does not deserve to be at the top of the LeaderBoard.
    So prove that the LongBeach Coarse can truly be completed in 3 seconds, and then talk to me about shaming. I talked to MS CS and they told me to post it to the forums, and just how could I do that without naming the cheater. It is an impossibility to complete
    that course in 3 seconds: so either tell us you verified it or admit that cheaters need to be shamed if MS will not take action.
Thema:

Impossible to use or report

1. Impossible to use or report - Similar Threads - Impossible report

2. connection xbox impossible !

in XBoX Accessibility
    connection xbox impossible !: Bonjour la communauté … voil je peux me connecter mon compte Microsoft sans soucis mais avec mes identifiants identique impossible de me connecter sur ma xbox360 alors que toute ma famille le peut...
  3. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase: Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing. at...
  4. Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games: Hi, I don't konw if I'm the only one who has this problem : I cannot get Gold Live Xbox 360 games since months, the waiting circle just keeps turning and no response like this below : [img] I...
  5. Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I'm stuck with the 0x87DD002A error code while starting Forza Horizon 4 while having a xbox pc béta active subscription. Getting the kinda same error on Sea of Thieves too (Ashbeard...
  6. Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...: This has never happened before I just keep teleporting around but it says my connection to multiplayer and the internet is fine and my NAT type is Open and sometimes the party chat will disconnect...
  7. Precommande modern warfare impossible [Mod Translation - preorder modern warfare impossible]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Precommande modern warfare impossible [Mod Translation - preorder modern warfare impossible]: Bonsoir. Je ne peux pas precommander call of duty modern warfare edition digitale standart, ni sur le microsoft store de la console xbox, ni sur le site internet microsoft store, chaque fois un...
  8. Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to...: Bonjour, j'ai acheté ce jeux d'occasion pour mon fils. Sur la 360 impossible de sauvegarder. Je l'ai mis dans la xbox one qui elle est connecté. Malheureusement au debut du jeu un message...
  9. impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...: Bonjour, Suite un événement sur le jeu disney magic kingdom, je souhaite effectuer un achat et cela m'affiche, "impossible de finaliser l'achat car vous possédez déj pack événement 2"...
  10. synchronisation de microsoft ultimate word games impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronisation de microsoft ultimate word games impossible: Microsoft Ultimate word games : Suite une coupre de courant, j'ai du desinstaller puis réinstaller UWG. Mais la synchronisation avec le cloud échoue systématiquement. Au secours Microsoft...