Impossible to use the console since last update 8th of june 2019

Discus and support Impossible to use the console since last update 8th of june 2019 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since last update 8th of june, my console is very very slow and freeze lot of times. The only way is to press the start button several seconds to turn... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kanzenon2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Kanzenon2
    /u/Kanzenon2 Guest

Since last update 8th of june, my console is very very slow and freeze lot of times. The only way is to press the start button several seconds to turn it off. Impossible t go in any menus, impossible to declare an issue in Xbox insider hub because of slowness and freeze, impossible to play. Can't use the console.

submitted by /u/Kanzenon2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kanzenon2, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Cherokee59 Win User

Payments

did all you said, still not working. last purchase on June 12, 2019 for Xbox Ultimate and since, nothing.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

According to Xbox system update operating system support the latest General Availability Xbox OS is
    OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)

Release date

10/8/2019 8th October 2019
  4. mohamedfahmy3 Win User

changing xbox console to home 5 times per year

yes i know and i started using my xbox on june2018 so i can change on june 2019 but support tells me on october from the last time
  5. WPAK Win User

Game not appearing in ready to install?

6. RICHL74 Win User

When did you pre-order?

The beginning of June, round about the 8th.
Thema:

1. Impossible to use the console since last update 8th of june 2019 - Similar Threads - Impossible console since

2. Impossible d'enregister avec Xbox Game Bar depuis mon pasage à Windows 11 pour une raison...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'enregister avec Xbox Game Bar depuis mon pasage à Windows 11 pour une raison...: Bonjour/bonsoir ! Voil je viens voir la communauté en espérant trouver une solution ma question ! Je m'explique, voil environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 ? Je ne sais plus vraiment que je suis passé sur...
  3. Impossible to cancel my Xbox subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible to cancel my Xbox subscription: Since may 2019 I have been paying 6.99 Euro's every month through paypal, which Is connected to my e-mail address. Now, when I log in to my account (with the same e-mail address I get my...
  4. Impossible d'approuver la création d'un compte xbox pour enfant [Can't approve the creation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible d'approuver la création d'un compte xbox pour enfant [Can't approve the creation...: Le téléchargement de roblox nécessite un compte microsoft. J'ai créé un compte pour mon fils. Ensuite, la page demande la création d'un compte xbox. Il lui faut l'approbation d'un adulte. J'entre...
  5. Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information: Hello it has now been more than 2 weeks that I suffer "a repressive measure" on my xbox one account everywhere on xbox support have told me that it is not here to ask the question I hope that it...
  6. Impossible to open this application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to open this application: Hello, I have a problem to launch some game in the xbox game pass pc. When I click on "play", a message appears said : impossible to open this application. I already re-installed the game and...
  7. IMPOSSIBLE to play Minecraft after migrating. The game have disappeared.

in XBoX Accessibility
    IMPOSSIBLE to play Minecraft after migrating. The game have disappeared.: Hi, It's been a month since I didn't play Mineecraft. After migrating my old Mojang account to my Microsoft account, It is now impossible to launch the game. After contacting 24 times the...
  8. It's virtually impossible to request warranty tech support or replacement for a Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's virtually impossible to request warranty tech support or replacement for a Xbox...: 1 - I'm trying to set up a callback in Argentina to either get my Xbox One Wireless controller phisically checked (RB not working properly - have to press it hard to get detected, already updated...
  9. Literally impossible and wrong download size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Literally impossible and wrong download size: [img] Yeah, so this keeps happening. Can’t download the game because of this, which keeps stopping the installation. Haven’t found a workaround yet. Canceling and starting over doesn’t help, but...
  10. console Xbox one qui ne s'allume pas' donc mise en marche impossible

in XBoX on Consoles
    console Xbox one qui ne s'allume pas' donc mise en marche impossible: Je viens de recevoir la Xbox one de mon fils et en pleine configuration, la console s'est arrêtée et plus moyen de la remettre en marche malgré toutes les tentatives. merci de m'apporter une...