Impossible to use the console since last update 8th of june 2019

Discus and support Impossible to use the console since last update 8th of june 2019 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since last update 8th of june, my console is very very slow and freeze lot of times. The only way is to press the start button several seconds to turn... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kanzenon2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Kanzenon2
    /u/Kanzenon2 Guest

Since last update 8th of june, my console is very very slow and freeze lot of times. The only way is to press the start button several seconds to turn it off. Impossible t go in any menus, impossible to declare an issue in Xbox insider hub because of slowness and freeze, impossible to play. Can't use the console.

submitted by /u/Kanzenon2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kanzenon2, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Cherokee59 Win User

Payments

did all you said, still not working. last purchase on June 12, 2019 for Xbox Ultimate and since, nothing.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

According to Xbox system update operating system support the latest General Availability Xbox OS is
    OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)

Release date

10/8/2019 8th October 2019
  4. mohamedfahmy3 Win User

changing xbox console to home 5 times per year

yes i know and i started using my xbox on june2018 so i can change on june 2019 but support tells me on october from the last time
  5. WPAK Win User

Game not appearing in ready to install?

6. RICHL74 Win User

When did you pre-order?

The beginning of June, round about the 8th.
Thema:

1. Impossible to use the console since last update 8th of june 2019 - Similar Threads - Impossible console since

2. IMPOSSIBLE TO GET SUPPORT - XBOX SERIES X WON'T LOAD

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPOSSIBLE TO GET SUPPORT - XBOX SERIES X WON'T LOAD: I seem to be stuck in some awful, loop Issue 1: My brand new Xbox Series X does not work. It turns on, but no HDMI Output is detected I have tried: 3 different HDMI cables, 3 different TVs. I...
  3. Xbox France: Impossible to reach the Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox France: Impossible to reach the Support: Hi, this message beacuse it's absolutly impossible to reach any support agent either by phone or by live chat here in France. The phone support just sends you back to the online help and then...
  4. This verification process is actually impossible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This verification process is actually impossible.: [img] **** is this abstract art for verification. This is the stupidest thing I have ever tried doing in my life I have already failed the other verification 3 times. Fix this stupid ****....
  5. impossible to join service for repair

in XboX Insiders
    impossible to join service for repair: Hello , I have been trying for several days to join the xbox support, my xbox series X does not turn on anymore. Unable to reach them by phone, nor to launch a repair order on the website, this...
  6. Xbox One X running on OS (2111.211213-1700). SSD upgrade impossible?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X running on OS (2111.211213-1700). SSD upgrade impossible?: I bought a used Xbox One X wich is running on OS (2111.211213-1700), so i guess the previous owner enrolled to xbox insiders. I wanted to do a SSD Upgrade but i keep getting E101 or 106 errors....
  7. Impossible to start a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to start a repair order: Is anyone else aware of this issue and able to advise? I have a shiny new Series X which won't turn on. The problem appears to be faulty hardware; it needs a repair by Microsoft. But the...
  8. Security Puzzle Impossible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security Puzzle Impossible: I am trying to create xbox account for my children and part of the process is to rotate the image of 3 animals stacked upon each other. You need to identify the front animaland rotate it so that...
  9. Microsoft Captcha is literally impossible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Captcha is literally impossible: No matter how I rotate the picture it always say that I have at least one picture wrong this Captcha is literally impossible Microsoft pls make captcha easier I can't migrate my minecraft...
  10. console Xbox one qui ne s'allume pas' donc mise en marche impossible

in XBoX on Consoles
    console Xbox one qui ne s'allume pas' donc mise en marche impossible: Je viens de recevoir la Xbox one de mon fils et en pleine configuration, la console s'est arrêtée et plus moyen de la remettre en marche malgré toutes les tentatives. merci de m'apporter une...