Impostazioni familiari [Family settings]

Discus and support Impostazioni familiari [Family settings] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Non riesco ad utilizzare l'online su forza horizon 4 poiché ogni volta che provo ad attivarlo mi dice che è bloccato per via delle impostazioni... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nunziovalente, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Impostazioni familiari [Family settings]

Non riesco ad utilizzare l'online su forza horizon 4 poiché ogni volta che provo ad attivarlo mi dice che è bloccato per via delle impostazioni familiari di xbox live.

Qualcuno sa come fare a sbloccarlo ?

grazie

[Translation-

I can't use the online on force horizon 4 since every time I try to activate it tells me that it is blocked because of the familiar settings of live xbox.

Does anyone know how to unlock it?

Thank you ]

:)

nunziovalente, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

Ciao, per caso il tuo account è un account "bambino"? Perché in tal caso devi abilitare tramite il relativo account adulto la possibilit di giocare online...

Qui puoi trovare maggiori informazioni per settare (o fare settare ai tuoi genitori) tutte le impostazioni relative al controllo parentale https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...accounts/grant-exception-child-content-limits

[Translation-Hello, by any chance your account is a "child" account? Because in that case you need to enable through their adult account the ability to play online...

Here you can find more information to set (or have your parents set up) all parental control settings
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/grant-exception-child-content-limits]
  3. nunziovalente Win User

Grazie mille, vado a controllare

[Translation-Thank you very much, I'm going to check]
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Recovering my Xbox 360 live account?

Ma sulla console esce normale o con le impostazioni di famiglia?

[Translation - But on the console comes out normal or with the family settings?]
  5. denis97g Win User
  6. zopen117 Win User

Giochi vietati ai minori[Games prohibited for minors]

Ci dovrebbe essere nelle impostazioni

[Edit - Translation] -

There should be in the settings
Thema:

1. Impostazioni familiari [Family settings] - Similar Threads - Impostazioni familiari Family

2. Xbox Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Family Sharing: I just got a second Xbox One for my son's room and set him up as a family member under my Xbox profile. Is there a way he can play his games on the console that were originally bought under my...
  3. Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.: I have four kids (ikr lol). Anyway, i have my xbox one as my home xbox, and the kids xbox i have enabled them to sign on as me (via text verification) and their own profiles to play games that i...
  4. Calling my Xbox family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calling my Xbox family: My family and I are in a rough spot and I'm asking for help from my Xbox family. All I'm asking is for you to please share this link all types of help is appreciated. [mod removed]...
  5. Is there a folding@home client for the xbox family of consoles that could help fight covid19?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a folding@home client for the xbox family of consoles that could help fight covid19?: I've looked and I don't see one. Is there a way to run a folding@home client on an Xbox? I know the PlayStation 3 had a folding at home client for a while. It seems like there could be an awful...
  6. xbox family

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox family: My dad has Removed me from the xbox family as he says i can manage it by myself. Problem is, I still have the restrictions he set and it needs a parent to disable them, even though I dont have a...
  7. Xbox Live Purchases - Family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Purchases - Family group: Hi all, Total newbie parent here on Xbox., frustrating the hell out of me. I have 2 sons under my family group, using Xbox Digital Console. Under my account I just purchased Xbox Live Gold...
  8. Games pass for family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass for family members: Hi How do I buy XBox games passes for both of my children? I have a family account with me as the organiser and I want to buy them each a games pass to use on their PC's but can't seem to find...
  9. Why doesn't Xbox One X/ Xbox one family have themes or live wallpapers?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't Xbox One X/ Xbox one family have themes or live wallpapers?: Does anyone know why we don't have themes anymore like previous on the Xbox 360 and will we ever get live wallpapers, even the PS3 had live wallpapers and PS4 does as well, I feel like many gamers...
  10. Impostazioni

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impostazioni: Salve a tutti,non riesco ad entrare nuovamente nelle impostazioni di fabbrica iniziali a3f40c76-58bd-405c-84f2-7ce5356e27ad