Improvement of xbox download speeds?

Discus and support Improvement of xbox download speeds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I live in the uk and have a solid 400 down 20 up connection and my xbox one x barely saturates it when wired, i get 50 on a good day and just wondered... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/whybrator, Oct 10, 2019.

1. /u/whybrator
    /u/whybrator Guest

I live in the uk and have a solid 400 down 20 up connection and my xbox one x barely saturates it when wired, i get 50 on a good day and just wondered if there was any way this could be adressed? as it doesnt really warrant me paying for my broadband when i dont use it to its fullest, i bought it with the knowledge that the one x has gigabit ethernet.

Many thanks, whybrator / GT: Fir3Inf3rno

submitted by /u/whybrator
    [link] [comments]

/u/whybrator, Oct 10, 2019
  2. nVo Fusion Win User

Improve Download Speed

I have tried that link, and it is showing as it is a registered domain name, but it is not linked to any websites. Try going to
    speedtest.net on your Xbox Console, and let me know your results. When and if the website you gave was working, it may have had a compatibility problem with the Xbox Consoles.
  3. nVo Fusion Win User

Improve Download Speed

Weird, I did not know that Xbox did not support Flash :/

-

But I just found out that you can not run a legitimate speed test from the Xbox's Internet Explorer app either. The Xbox's IE app does not have the capability to run as much data as required at a time for a successful test. The speeds shown in the app are
    much slower then your actual speeds.
  4. SUNBURN9999 Win User

Improve Download Speed

This may be a dumb question but how can I test on speedtest.net when the xbox does not use flash on its ie (xbox) version?

Thanks for your help.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Day ONE DLC

The Xbox one will come with an already improve XBL...So i guess there will tons of stuffs to download (games,DLCs,movies,musics,apps...)
  6. JHeskD Win User

how to improve download speeds?

Also will it make a difference that I'm downloading to a USB (the official xbox kind) drive?
Thema:

1. Improvement of xbox download speeds? - Similar Threads - Improvement download speeds

2. Fallout 3 mejorado para xbox one[Translation-Fallout 3 improved for xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 mejorado para xbox one[Translation-Fallout 3 improved for xbox one]: Buenas tardes, he comprado hace varios dias la edicion de fallout 3 mejorada para xbox one, y al intentar jugar me sale error en la licencia de juego y no me deja jugar. He probado a desinstalar y...
  3. Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....: It's one thing that games download almost 5 times slower than any game launcher I use, but the fact that it can start a game update automatically, midway through discover that there is not enough...
  4. Improvements to Xbox Account Management

in XBoX Accessibility
    Improvements to Xbox Account Management: I would very much like to know why I can't use 1 email address, for example, an Xbox account and another email address for other Microsoft accounts like with Office or others. I am asking because...
  5. Insiders System Update Improvement

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders System Update Improvement: Hi, As many insiders complain when a system update become mandatory they are kicked out the game being played. So could it be possible to add a pop-up notification one or two hour before the...
  6. Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts (wish list!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts (wish list!): I really miss this shortcuts! 1. Audio Shortcuts: After pressing Xbox button hold and press "RB" and up and down for volume. 2. Edge Browser: Refresh button. 3. Last Recordings: Delete button....
  7. Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts: I really miss this shortcuts! 1. Audio Shortcuts: After pressing Xbox button hold and press "RB" and up and down for volume. 2. Edge Browser: Refresh button. 3. Last Recordings: Delete button....
  8. Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  9. Please improve every single aspect of the download interface.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please improve every single aspect of the download interface.: This is getting so old. I suspect its heavily tied into the horrible "cloud" and Ones original always online aka punish every user for what pirates do setup. The way random features that shoudln't...
  10. Improve Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Improve Download Speed: I have purchased some movies through VUDU in HDX format. There have been some problems streaming them through my Xbox (non synced audio, some stuttering) so I started attempts to fix the problem....