Improvement of xbox download speeds?

Discus and support Improvement of xbox download speeds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I live in the uk and have a solid 400 down 20 up connection and my xbox one x barely saturates it when wired, i get 50 on a good day and just wondered... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/whybrator, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:23 PM.

1. /u/whybrator
    /u/whybrator Guest

I live in the uk and have a solid 400 down 20 up connection and my xbox one x barely saturates it when wired, i get 50 on a good day and just wondered if there was any way this could be adressed? as it doesnt really warrant me paying for my broadband when i dont use it to its fullest, i bought it with the knowledge that the one x has gigabit ethernet.

Many thanks, whybrator / GT: Fir3Inf3rno

submitted by /u/whybrator
    [link] [comments]

/u/whybrator, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:23 PM
  2. nVo Fusion Win User

Improve Download Speed

I have tried that link, and it is showing as it is a registered domain name, but it is not linked to any websites. Try going to
    speedtest.net on your Xbox Console, and let me know your results. When and if the website you gave was working, it may have had a compatibility problem with the Xbox Consoles.
  3. nVo Fusion Win User

Improve Download Speed

Weird, I did not know that Xbox did not support Flash :/

-

But I just found out that you can not run a legitimate speed test from the Xbox's Internet Explorer app either. The Xbox's IE app does not have the capability to run as much data as required at a time for a successful test. The speeds shown in the app are
    much slower then your actual speeds.
  4. SUNBURN9999 Win User

Improve Download Speed

This may be a dumb question but how can I test on speedtest.net when the xbox does not use flash on its ie (xbox) version?

Thanks for your help.
  5. JHeskD Win User

how to improve download speeds?

Also will it make a difference that I'm downloading to a USB (the official xbox kind) drive?
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

how to improve download speeds?

As far as improving the time it takes to download a game that is dependent on your ISP. Go to
    http://speedtest.net and see what your dl/up speeds are. As far as the downloading stopping when during another activity, that is something that cant be helped.
Thema:

1. Improvement of xbox download speeds? - Similar Threads - Improvement download speeds

2. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  3. Game Bar improvements

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar improvements: There is no way to invite people or start a party from the Game Bar. Only private chat. This needs to be added as soon as possible. When in a party with people, there is no option to invite...
  4. Improved Clip Upload times

in XboX Insiders
    Improved Clip Upload times: I just wanted to say that I've noticed in one of the more recent Beta builds, they massively improved clip upload times while playing a game and it's been a much appreciated change. Before I had...
  5. improve performance

in XboX Insiders
    improve performance: As you must have noticed, the console for the delay to load the games and in Multi-tasch note that it has a stammer, this should be a HD instead of SSD, I have done the test with an SSD and and...
  6. Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag: Streaming improved on Forza Horizon 4 now, very few stutters as a few weeks ago, good image quality, even input lag from latest few firmware is eventually fixed! I'm very confident to have a good...
  7. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.: The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete...
  8. Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality: To Microsoft and/or Xbox Support, This company should fix and improve their original xbox one controllers (both black and white colors, by default) for a better experience. Every time I use each...
  9. Please improve every single aspect of the download interface.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please improve every single aspect of the download interface.: This is getting so old. I suspect its heavily tied into the horrible "cloud" and Ones original always online aka punish every user for what pirates do setup. The way random features that shoudln't...
  10. Improve Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Improve Download Speed: I have purchased some movies through VUDU in HDX format. There have been some problems streaming them through my Xbox (non synced audio, some stuttering) so I started attempts to fix the problem....