Improvements to Xbox Account Management

Discus and support Improvements to Xbox Account Management in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would very much like to know why I can't use 1 email address, for example, an Xbox account and another email address for other Microsoft accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ErichCS68, Apr 14, 2020.

1. ErichCS68
    ErichCS68 Guest

I would very much like to know why I can't use 1 email address, for example, an Xbox account and another email address for other Microsoft accounts like with Office or others. I am asking because I used to have an Xbox live account and since I am not able
    to delete and manage my achievements with or without a gamerscore or games that I have never played. I do not want to just hide the games with achievements I want them deleted and removed.

I would like to maybe subscribe again to Xbox like and start over with a completely new profile with a new address only for Xbox.

I really want Microsoft to invest in giving each Xbox account owner the ability to properly manage their played games as well as their earned achievements. It really should be up to each Xbox account owner to have the control over which achievements they
    want to have or keep and right now we the players have no control over this.

I really also do not understand why Microsoft has yet to also invest some time and resources in letting each player completely delete and remove a gamer tag Xbox account that in my case I have not used for over 2 years and may not ever again so why can't
    I delete this from your player database?

If I am not able to manually then why can't this happen automatically if the system there has been no activity an Xbox gamer tag account that has not been logged into that has been inactive for over 5 years should be removed and deleted.

:)

ErichCS68, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Didier Ibarra Win User

Hi ErichCS68

The Xbox Achievement System is created to record every achievement made in the games that have been played on your account.

This system does not allow the administration of obtained achievements since this allows us to define before other players your progress, achievements, and progress within the game and show our passion for them.
    if there were the possibility of managing them, it would break part of the competitiveness that exists in the community.
    As for your Xbox account, I recommend opening a new email and migrating the Xbox account you currently have in your primary email to the new email.

in this way, the email address you want to connect with is linked to an Xbox profile, so you can create a new profile.

this is the link to migrate the account:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  3. 21d338d5-9a54-4706-8 Win User

Account Management

I think account management should be improved so that your xbox account can be more secure.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

slowness

5. CryingHero Win User

Take acounts off

6. MB5656 Win User

Manage xbox account

ok you good dude have a nice day
Thema:

1. Improvements to Xbox Account Management - Similar Threads - Improvements Account Management

2. Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....: It's one thing that games download almost 5 times slower than any game launcher I use, but the fact that it can start a game update automatically, midway through discover that there is not enough...
  3. Insiders System Update Improvement

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders System Update Improvement: Hi, As many insiders complain when a system update become mandatory they are kicked out the game being played. So could it be possible to add a pop-up notification one or two hour before the...
  4. Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts (wish list!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts (wish list!): I really miss this shortcuts! 1. Audio Shortcuts: After pressing Xbox button hold and press "RB" and up and down for volume. 2. Edge Browser: Refresh button. 3. Last Recordings: Delete button....
  5. Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts: I really miss this shortcuts! 1. Audio Shortcuts: After pressing Xbox button hold and press "RB" and up and down for volume. 2. Edge Browser: Refresh button. 3. Last Recordings: Delete button....
  6. Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  7. Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...

in XboX Insiders
    Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  8. Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. - When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  9. What are your thoughts about the improved Guide?

in XboX Insiders
    What are your thoughts about the improved Guide?: I love it. It's really well optimized and fast. But it feels too wordy I guess? Maybe using more icons could balance it out. What are your thoughts about it? submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link]...
  10. Account bans and ideas for them to be improved.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account bans and ideas for them to be improved.: I believe if a profile deserves to get banned at least give them a notice if they do not change thier ways they will get banned. If they are banned they should just be permanently downgraded to...