Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1

Discus and support Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Impunity is looking for 1 member. We are a tight knit group and we want to keep the clan at 15 people max. We've never lost a clan war and that's all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spottly, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Spottly
    Spottly Guest

Impunity is looking for 1 member.

We are a tight knit group and we want to keep the clan at 15 people max. We've never lost a clan war and that's all we care about. You must be on when the Diamond Clan War starts. We don't care what your K/D is. We care about your win % (if you win, the
    K/D will come). We are currently looking for 1 member to come on real soon and help us in our first Diamond Division clan war that starts on Friday Feb 21st. Do not hit me up if you cannot make the Diamond Division time schedule (Friday, Saturday & Sunday
    7-11pm).

If you tell me you can make the times and then it turns out midway through the war you can't, I'll drop you before it's over so you can't get credit. We are looking for competitors and people who put winning over K/D.

Hit me up on XBOX One My GT: Face PhD

:)

Spottly, Feb 18, 2014
  2. apna style
    apna style Guest

a phd but can't read the sticky top of the page

apna style, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest

STICKY THREADS are helpful. What isn't helpful is someone posting something that clearly shouldn't be in this forum if they had taken the time to read said STICKY THREAD. Also it would have avoided any insults.

Temhotabot, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Temhotabot Win User

[quote user="Face PhD"]

Impunity is looking for 1 member.

[/quote]

Funny, we're looking for 1 person to actually read and follow the instructions in the sticky thread at the top of this forum. GTFO.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Ive played against the OP before and probably his clan. The name looks very familier. OP- Do you live in the Central Time Zone, USA? Gulf Coast here, and I have been in several lobbies with you, I think, so I am guessing you live "near" me or my area. Anywho,
    clan info is in the "sticky". First or second thread in these forums.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

STICKY THREADS are helpful. What isn't helpful is someone posting something that clearly shouldn't be in this forum if they had taken the time to read said STICKY THREAD. Also it would have avoided any insults.
  7. apna style Win User

a phd but can't read the sticky top of the page
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

I knew university was a joke.
Thema:

1. Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1 - Similar Threads - Impunity Diamond looking

2. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  3. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion: Update: I tried the code many times over many days. For some reason this morning it just worked. Oh well. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it fixed itself. End Update I participated in...
  4. dystopian movies diamond code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    dystopian movies diamond code: bought the matrix and the matrix reloaded on the movie sale, actually bought not rented and have not received the diamond code mentioned in the offer. checked Xbox live messages and my email,...
  5. Xbox one comms ban and the impunity of an offender on ESO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one comms ban and the impunity of an offender on ESO: Where is link to put me on the enforcement forum? I must discuss this topic of a person who got me and 8 others comms banned while playing ESO. This person seems to be an embassador or a unique...
  6. Why is Xbox Enforcement Robbing Me With Such Impunity?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox Enforcement Robbing Me With Such Impunity?: Let me begin by saying that MIcrosoft's support is a very very bad joke, because jokes are supposed to make you laugh. This one makes you scream and sigh. I have owned a 360 for so long I can't...
  7. plz help my Xbox rewards diamonds are gone now cant get my year live card what to do about the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    plz help my Xbox rewards diamonds are gone now cant get my year live card what to do about the ...: i need help getting my diamonds rewards back in the vip vault i had more then enough to get the year of Xbox live code card but the change over took them nand only gave me my points so is there...
  8. i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...: its there way i can get my vip diamond rewards back i saved up so hard for to get my Xbox live year code for gone now because of the change over are get a year pass code from yall u can look and...
  9. redeem diamonds didn’t work

in XBoX Rewards
    redeem diamonds didn’t work: I tried to redeem my diamonds and it wouldn't process the order. It said hmmm something went wrong, and redirected me here. What do I need to do? 521b4382-557f-4d2d-9d21-222ba8727256
  10. Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1: Impunity is looking for 1 member. We are a tight knit group and we want to keep the clan at 15 people max. We've never lost a clan war and that's all we care about. You must be on when the...