In alpha and can't help but wonder what i can do

Discus and support In alpha and can't help but wonder what i can do in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To start i use my console for two things to watch anime on the web and to play video games and both seem to be completely broken at the moment. I web... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sasuke0318, Jun 16, 2021.

1. In alpha and can't help but wonder what i can do

To start i use my console for two things to watch anime on the web and to play video games and both seem to be completely broken at the moment. I web browser search bar dissappears, freezes and somehow deselects the entire page so I cant click on anything after using for a couple minutes but quiting the app is a fix but its a constant problem that is driving me nuts so any help is appreciated. In regards to games everything I have tried to play the last couple of days just gets stuck at the main menu and requires a reset of the console which was a pain but did work at least until last night when my series x got stuck on the xbox logo and I had to spend 30 minutes resetting it over and over until it decided to magically work but now I'm trying to play a game and its yet again is stuck but now I'm afraid to reset my console as I have no idea if I will even make it back to the home screen. Any ideas or help is appreciated

submitted by /u/Sasuke0318
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sasuke0318, Jun 16, 2021
  2. cod killer90210 Win User

Beta

That doesn't work I dont get a option to select the alpha update I was wondering if u guys can invite me manually Microsoft told me u guys can do that
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Mixer App does not start

Agree with our wonderful Mod here.

Just so I can test it on my end as well. What ring of the Insider program are you in? I am an Alpha Skip and haven't seen any issues with it lately.
  4. Sike Sugoi Win User

Xbox insider hub

So ive been in the preview program since xbox 360. and i was wondering how exactly do i become apart of the preview ring alpha?

i checked and it says that im in the beta ring, i read a few pages saying that if you was in the preview program before it became the insider program you should already be in the alpha ring. can anyone help me with this.

i also called the xbox helpline and messaged someone online from xbox support and was told to come here.
  5. YellowJacket LE Win User

The divison................... WOW

Wow this is amazing..i always wonder each gen what can they do to wow us and it's the games like this that do it..can't wait to see more.
  6. Adamconda Win User

Microsoft Employees messing with Nintendo's Best Buy Event

I can't help but wonder what crap they're gonna pull next.
Thema:

In alpha and can't help but wonder what i can do

1. In alpha and can't help but wonder what i can do - Similar Threads - alpha can't help

2. Recent Alpha Skip Ahead update on Xbox One has made the console so slow I can't even open...

in XboX Insiders
    Recent Alpha Skip Ahead update on Xbox One has made the console so slow I can't even open...: I don't know what went wrong with this update but it is rendering my console practically unusable. I can't even 'report a problem' either, as the console fails to open that menu as well....
  3. Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s: Title. My one s was on the skip ahead ring but now i want to put it on my series x because of night mode and cloud gaming. But when i check, I can only join up to beta but if i check on my one s,...
  4. Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games

in XboX Insiders
    Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games: Is it just me? submitted by /u/IAmReinvented [link] [comments]
  5. since the last alpha skip ahead update i can't find the old version of Microsoft edge...

in XboX Insiders
    since the last alpha skip ahead update i can't find the old version of Microsoft edge...: as the title says since the last update i can't find the previous version of the edge browser which is still needed since the new version has some issues please fix this have a good day....
  6. Just enrolled to Alpha Skip Ahead and can't find the new Edge Browser

in XboX Insiders
    Just enrolled to Alpha Skip Ahead and can't find the new Edge Browser: My Shell version, Xbox Series S, is 2108.0.2105.17003 Do i need wait more days to get the new Edge or is not available for everyone? submitted by /u/MandiocaGamer [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Updates are Failing. XSX Update Error Loop Hell. Can"t update can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Updates are Failing. XSX Update Error Loop Hell. Can"t update can't get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImaginationIll1375 [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Updates are Failing. XSX Update Error Loop Hell. Can"t update can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Updates are Failing. XSX Update Error Loop Hell. Can"t update can't get...: I am experiencing a major problem with this last system update for the 3rd time this month. Console XSX is on alpha skip ahead. It's Stuck in a system update loop. The system pushes for an update...
  9. HELP I Have un enrolled from skip ahead alpha but can't get out 1 week later?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP I Have un enrolled from skip ahead alpha but can't get out 1 week later?: Hello, I had un enrolled from skip ahead alpha 4 days ago. Then my xbox one X had issue and was sent off to the factory for testing. I get the same xbox back that had been factory reset at...
  10. Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview: I can not access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview. [img] [img] Any help and advice would be great. 7887312f-fdb2-4724-9aed-8f0b8db9cc21