In app alert when the card will expire don't disappear after the card has been updated

Discus and support In app alert when the card will expire don't disappear after the card has been updated in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox app on pc keeps showing me an alert about my card being expired even if i already changed it in my subscription and a new payment have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShikiIgg, Jun 2, 2021.

1. ShikiIgg
    ShikiIgg Guest

In app alert when the card will expire don't disappear after the card has been updated

The xbox app on pc keeps showing me an alert about my card being expired even if i already changed it in my subscription and a new payment have been processed.

The alert won't disappear no matter what.

:)

ShikiIgg, Jun 2, 2021
  2. BH Hawkeye Win User

Xbox Fitness issues

I don't know about the stamp card, but when i updated to the new version this week the app has been constantly crashing for me. As soon as I'm about to start a workout it will exit to the main xbox one dashboard. The app is unusable, its not just the stamp
    card. Please revert the update.
  3. Son ALA Win User

Okay, I cant change or manage the card account info!!

Were you trying to update an expired card? This normally happens when a card has expired and we forget to update our accounts with the new card received in the mail.

All you have to do is call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, speak with a billing agent and they will update your info and that would also lift your suspension.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

If it has an expiration date it would be listed on the card. Typically they don't expire though.
  5. Klokkwork Win User

Caution: Possibly scam email

No, actually they do send emails stating that the credit card is about to expire, or has expired, and that if you don't update the credit card, it could potentially cause interruptions in service. These emails will ask that you go to a Microsoft billing
    website to update your credit card details, but they'll never ask you to respond to the email. The best thing you can do in this situation is to close the email, don't click any links from it. Just go to xbox.com/account, and click on Manage Payment Options.
    You can update your credit card info if it needs it.
  6. Klokkwork Win User

400 microsoft point card

Just to clarify a point here. Currency that is converted from Microsoft Points does expire one full year after redemption. But any currency added to your account directly does not expire. So, just a recap: Points Cards = Expire after 1 year, Currency
    Cards = Don't Expire, and expiring currency is always used first.
Thema:

1. In app alert when the card will expire don't disappear after the card has been updated - Similar Threads - app alert card

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-in Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-in Issue: Hello everyone, I am trying to use the Xbox App on my PC for the first time. I have downloaded the Xbox App from the Windows Store, but when I try to sign in the window that pops up is completely...
  3. Use insider builds on xbox accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    Use insider builds on xbox accessories app: hey guys, i'm having some conection issues on xbox series using with a windows pc, and searching for an update to solve this i've saw that in xbox it is some builds ahead than the released on...
  4. Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements: I use the Xbox app on my pc but it never shows my friends what I’m playing, simply states “online” plus I don’t unlock any achievements. Been playing Outlast 2 but haven’t got a single...
  5. Can Microsoft bring back purchasing a console via insider app again?

in XboX Insiders
    Can Microsoft bring back purchasing a console via insider app again?: Trying to purchase a console through Microsoft but the bots swipe everything in a second. Wish we could register to have a chance to be selected to purchase a console. Similar to Sony Direct. I...
  6. Xbox Controller is Connected to PC But Won't Work in the Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller is Connected to PC But Won't Work in the Xbox App: My controller is plugged into the PC and the guide button works but the controller won't work in games. I have a PS4 controller that is working fine but not the Xbox one. Windows Update says the...
  7. Auto update on games apps not happening

in XboX Insiders
    Auto update on games apps not happening: With all due respect, It's been like this for years and recently seems even worse. Games apps not updating on there own. Everything set right, 1GB connection, yet this is an ongoing issue. Go to...
  8. Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work: Service Alert with a yellow !. Will it fix itself or do I have to do something? f41aa514-c9ff-46f5-8a64-ab6b40078c66
  9. Smartglass app cannot display activity alerts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass app cannot display activity alerts: The Smartglass app is unable to display activity alerts - this is the case on both my iPhone and iPad. The alerts button has a little icon in the top right corner with a number indicating how many...
  10. Xbox App on PC not receiving any notifications/activity alerts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on PC not receiving any notifications/activity alerts: So I'm trying to play the Sea of Thieves Beta on my PC, and I'm on the looking for group section for the game. I click the "I'm Interested" button for multiple groups, and eventually I get...