In app purchase charged but not received

Discus and support In app purchase charged but not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased cash for Township two days ago but still have not received it. Does this happen a lot? 2aeac2fa-e524-4a90-9ffd-c230621156a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShagunPandey, Apr 24, 2019.

1. ShagunPandey
    ShagunPandey Guest

I purchased cash for Township two days ago but still have not received it. Does this happen a lot?

:)

ShagunPandey, Apr 24, 2019
  2. ShagunPandey Win User

Thank you. I will contact the concerned party.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi ShagunPandey,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. This does not happen very often, but ultimately it is up to the developers of the game to send you any in-game purchases. This game is not available on Xbox One but I recommend re-installing the game on whatever device
    you play this on.

If the re-installation does not help, then you will need to contact Playrix Games.

I hope this helps!
  4. A for Amnesty Win User

Paying for MS points that weren't added

Was your credit card charged for a second time? If not, then try to purchase the points again. If you were not charged for your 2nd purchase then you were not "paying for points that you did not receive".
  5. Spectre Ronin Win User

warframe platinum purchase problem (170)

Purchased platinum from warframe, was charged 4 days ago and still have not received it
  6. Crown Lager Win User

Issues with Play and Charge Kits

I have tried charging via PC . I recently purchased a 360 wireless controller for PC and have installed the drivers, but received the same result with charging.
Thema:

1. In app purchase charged but not received - Similar Threads - app purchase charged

2. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  3. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  4. Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app: Getting - CantC do that because of a temporary server condition. Please try again later 0xc33607d9 fbe86c2a-74c5-4597-a6e1-d42fb9d6cfd9
  5. turn in app purchases ON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turn in app purchases ON: My son has an adult account in my family - but he can't make any in app purchases. He wants to buy NHL19 points in an EA game. - I can't change his setting under my account in Family - I have...
  6. Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app: hi sir my friend share account with me and i make his account in my xbox home . i played all his games very nice but now after few days when i try to play game it give me this messagea on every...
  7. Purchased Ultimate on Console - PC app Asks for Payment

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Ultimate on Console - PC app Asks for Payment: I upgraded to ultimate on my console but the PC app is asking me to pay for it again... logged in with same account. 1d79fbd7-753a-4805-837e-5f3582bc86c7
  8. Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...: I am using a PC not a console, I have recently ordered a digital app using a code and it does not say if the purchase was successful or not. I am unable to download or install the app and I cannot...
  9. Mindcraft in app purchase

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mindcraft in app purchase: I made an in app purchase today for the RockStar skin pack in minecraft - it said it went through but it did not add it to my minecraft skins - so I thought it did not actually purchase it so I...
  10. Minecraft in-app purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft in-app purchase: So I've been trying to buy a skin pack (I've tried to buy other things just to check too) but as soon as I try to the "Something Went Wrong" message appears. I've tried uninstalling the game and...