In app purchase charged but not received

Discus and support In app purchase charged but not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased cash for Township two days ago but still have not received it. Does this happen a lot? 2aeac2fa-e524-4a90-9ffd-c230621156a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShagunPandey, Apr 24, 2019.

1. ShagunPandey
    ShagunPandey Guest

I purchased cash for Township two days ago but still have not received it. Does this happen a lot?

:)

ShagunPandey, Apr 24, 2019
  2. ShagunPandey Win User

Thank you. I will contact the concerned party.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi ShagunPandey,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. This does not happen very often, but ultimately it is up to the developers of the game to send you any in-game purchases. This game is not available on Xbox One but I recommend re-installing the game on whatever device
    you play this on.

If the re-installation does not help, then you will need to contact Playrix Games.

I hope this helps!
  4. A for Amnesty Win User

Paying for MS points that weren't added

Was your credit card charged for a second time? If not, then try to purchase the points again. If you were not charged for your 2nd purchase then you were not "paying for points that you did not receive".
  5. Spectre Ronin Win User

warframe platinum purchase problem (170)

Purchased platinum from warframe, was charged 4 days ago and still have not received it
  6. Crown Lager Win User

Issues with Play and Charge Kits

I have tried charging via PC . I recently purchased a 360 wireless controller for PC and have installed the drivers, but received the same result with charging.
Thema:

1. In app purchase charged but not received - Similar Threads - app purchase charged

2. DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.: If I were to buy it, is it permanent(keep forever type of thing) or is it a monthly subscription? I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/toastedlime [link]...
  3. Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...: ho fatto 6 tentativi di acquisto su asphalt 9 da € 9.99 mi ha detto transazione non riuscita ma mi ha ritirato ugualmente i soldi sulla carta...come fare [Translation-I made 6 attempts to...
  4. What are the In-app purchases for the game Inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the In-app purchases for the game Inside?: On the Microsoft XBox store the game Inside shows the price $19.99+ ... it shows "+ Offers In-App purchases". What are the In-App purchases for this game? 90e15ddb-37f0-4ea4-9efc-6b8ecfd15d83
  5. Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they...: I saw a message that the parental controls are blocking 3rd party apps (I am guessing that means worlds in this scenario) from allowing my kids to use. I went to microsoft.com to try to allow 3rd...
  6. Purchase App dependency required for Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchase App dependency required for Xbox Beta App: I've had the Xbox Beta app for a number of months now and it has worked without issue. Today I have an issue on launch that says "This app needs an extra component. Purchase App is needed for...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.: Hey, The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me to upgrade to Ultimate. Thinking maybe my...
  8. Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.: Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox. If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm not in the US) and when purchasing it will...
  9. Purchasing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing app: My Microsoft account does not allow me to input an address other than USA. I have updated my billing address as well as my profile. Still not able to make the purchase. I have also double checked...
  10. Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...: Over the years I have purchased close to 100 movies on my Xbox One and I am now unable to play any of them. I was previously able to watch them on my Xbox One, Xbox One S, and also on my laptop...