In browser iOS safari issues - notes for help

Discus and support In browser iOS safari issues - notes for help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just a quick post to describe my experience so far with in browser on an iPhone XR over mesh Wi-fi (80 upload, 7 ms response) using safari on iPhone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RWG_1976, Jun 20, 2021.

1. /u/RWG_1976
    /u/RWG_1976 Guest

Just a quick post to describe my experience so far with in browser on an iPhone XR over mesh Wi-fi (80 upload, 7 ms response)

• using safari on iPhone XR + razor kishi
    • games load but weird ‘crackling noise’ heard over soundtrack
    • game loading inconsistent
    • terrible lagging when playing game

Not great so far really.

Are there any options I should get enabling / disabling. Can’t see any.

submitted by /u/RWG_1976
    [link] [comments]

/u/RWG_1976, Jun 20, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Support Fraud and broken account features

I'm using Safari
    Thars your issue

Safari doesnt play nice either

You can google it

Safari and chrome having issues with fb and games and multiple forums

Especiablly mobile browser

To get around tbis issue on android or ios

People use taptalk for forums and well fb app

And game apps
  3. VITO CHAN Win User

Cannot Play Captures on my IPhone (Not on Xbox app or different browser and safari)

Nobody?
    I cant play videos on Safari, or the iOS xbox App.

They seem to work in chrome... but I do not want to DL a browser just to watch xbox clips. It was working before
  4. x72andomx Win User

Patch 1.04

Sorry for the double post...stupid Safari iOS
  5. Denney Wasted Win User

Xbox Ambassador

Hey there, I have tried and 3 different devices and already attempted different browsers, as well as clearing cache and cookies.
    have you tried with IE? To me with safari gives me the same error. I have MAC and iOS
  6. ngocphi Win User

Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

Its best to use non chrome baaed browsers this includes chrome.and safari

Also should be noted its not a static form

You must fill EVERYTHING and select the various options
Thema:

1. In browser iOS safari issues - notes for help - Similar Threads - browser iOS safari

2. Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't...: Hi there, while trying to play on Xcloud in browser app, both in Chrome and Edge, the Xbox Series controller I have connected keeps scrolling to the right while browsing the Xcloud menu, and once...
  3. XCloud on Edge Browser Windows Short Freezes

in XBoX on Windows
    XCloud on Edge Browser Windows Short Freezes: Hi, I used xcloud a few weeks ago and was satisfied with my experience. I'm using it in Edge browser on my laptop and my ping on speed tests has been around 10 most of the time (speed is over...
  4. Unable to use Cloud Gaming in a PC Browser

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use Cloud Gaming in a PC Browser: I am trying to access the cloud gaming through a browser on a Windows 10 PC. Every time I try to access cloud gaming through the following URL, https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/play, I receive the...
  5. Cast Mubi on my Xbox ? Or any Browser that works?

in XboX Insiders
    Cast Mubi on my Xbox ? Or any Browser that works?: Is there a way i can enjoy mubi movies on my Xbox? submitted by /u/Anoddad [link] [comments]
  6. Edge browser keeps crashing on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Edge browser keeps crashing on Series X: I'm in skip ahead and 20 sec after starting edge it crashes, i have tried deleting the save but it still does the same. it was working fine last week submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  7. The new Edge browser is sick, works great for XCG!

in XboX Insiders
    The new Edge browser is sick, works great for XCG!: Finally got the updated Edge browser on the Beta ring a couple of days ago, it's so much more responsive than the last version, which was my chief complaint. But the real reason I'm digging it, is...
  8. Xbox Developer Remote Access: can't connect on my laptop browser

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Developer Remote Access: can't connect on my laptop browser: I can't remotely connect to my Xbox on my laptop. They are both on the same network but it can't load page. It says connection reset. I've tried pretty much everything and I had to email developer...
  9. PLEASE fix the Edge browser on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE fix the Edge browser on Xbox: The Edge browser on Xbox is borderline unusable. Half of the time when you open up a new tab through a clicked link the tab loads and loads and loads and never takes you to your requested content,...
  10. Controller not working for Xcloud beta on Ios or browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working for Xcloud beta on Ios or browser?: I have connected my controller via bluetooth to both my computer and my Iphone and then launch a game but I cannot use the controller to do anything. Any help? I have never tried using a...