In Ciri's Footsteps Quest.

Discus and support In Ciri's Footsteps Quest. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When asking to search for Ciri in three separate locations, there is no marker for what to do, where to go, or who to talk to. Is anyone else stuck on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OmG iTz OdiN, May 31, 2015.

1. OmG iTz OdiN
    OmG iTz OdiN Guest

When asking to search for Ciri in three separate locations, there is no marker for what to do, where to go, or who to talk to. Is anyone else stuck on this and if anyone has gotten past this, can you please let me know what you did?

Thanks in advance!

:)

OmG iTz OdiN, May 31, 2015
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Footsteps

Go figure he has a an94 class. The try hard class. It gets the job done I guess.

COD 2 HALO, May 31, 2015
  3. Footsteps

xbox 360 mic and all i hear is people screaming.

Aloha its Kyle, May 31, 2015
  4. Skip360
    Skip360 Guest

Yeah, kinda annoying. I am actually playing this on the PS4 but encountered the same problem. The solution I found was to go to the "IGN" Witcher 3 wiki site. Bring up the mission walkthrough , there are certain other missions that you need to do to get
    to the next stage of the story quest. I did it pretty much spoiler free....since I am not sure which mission you are dealing with I didn't include a link. I hope this helps.

Skip360, May 31, 2015
  5. boot61
    boot61 Guest
    if a mission does not have a marker you need to advance the story with other missions!

boot61, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. In Ciri's Footsteps Quest. - Similar Threads - Ciri's Footsteps Quest

2. gamepass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass quests: after upgrading to gamepass ultimate the gamepass quests are gone someone els have this problem or has an solution 943a8cdf-fdcf-42c1-ad5e-86870a62f461
  3. Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys?

in XboX Insiders
    Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys?: I was part of the 360 preview but this is different am i supposed to get daily quest/surveys cause i logged in today and dont have any to report or answer submitted by /u/BroThe90s [link]...
  4. Gamepass Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Quests: I enjoy the gamepass quests, especially the ones that focus in on indie titles. Its a great way to get exposed to games I may never have played otherwise! c2816afc-4937-401a-859c-088e8b0b7db1
  5. Xbox game pass quests on Windows

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass quests on Windows: I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on windows 10. I cannot for the life of me find...
  6. Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]: Bonjour, j'avais pris le gamepass il y a 1 mois et j'avais découvert que des quêtes étaient disponibles pour obtenir des points sur Microsoft reward avec les succes, entre temps j'ai terminé mon...
  7. Quests and Surveys

in XboX Insiders
    Quests and Surveys: Just wondering if I am the only one who has not received any new quests or surveys for some time now. I am a beta member and an insider for over 20 months now and still only level 5... No matter...
  8. Witcher series exclusive with Ciri

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher series exclusive with Ciri: Microsoft is currently looking for potential franchise exclusives. CD Red Projecktz Witcher is a golden oppurtunity for Xbox since they are none cross platform in development. They are looking to...
  9. Ciri alternative look missing in the add on dlc list?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ciri alternative look missing in the add on dlc list?: I see it in the smartglass add on list but I cannot download. I went to my xbox one look it on the market place but its missing... 61147e36-1af5-47c3-9da2-45606850e093
  10. Battlefield 4 Audio Issue: No Gunshot / Footsteps / Explosions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Audio Issue: No Gunshot / Footsteps / Explosions: Just applied the Battlefield 4 Jan 30th update and it seems to have broken the audio in multiplayer. Basically I have found that for the first round (TDM in my case) I have to play with no...