In Future, would it change?

Discus and support In Future, would it change? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Staff I've seen different amount of robux for Roblox. Would Microsoft Store ever increase higher than 800 robux. Mobile devices has 10,000... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Redscarlett, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Redscarlett
    Redscarlett Guest

Hello Staff

I've seen different amount of robux for Roblox. Would Microsoft Store ever increase higher than 800 robux. Mobile devices has 10,000 robuxs, which is expensive to me.

:)

Redscarlett, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Like others have said its a developer issue. Maybe post to them about yoir question. Good luck bud.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Unfortunately, we have no way to know if pricing might increase or decrease, or if you may get more items included for a purchase in the future. You could certainly give feedback to the Developer though about this as that might be helpful to voice your
    opinion about future purchases.
  4. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Like others have said its a developer issue. Maybe post to them about yoir question. Good luck bud.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Prices are set for all games different, im sorry you cant afford them, try other games that dont require buying with real money.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Red,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This is also up to the developers on how much they allow through certain retailers. You can submit an idea at

feedback.xbox.com
    . Also, could mention it to Roblux also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. In Future, would it change? - Similar Threads - Future change

2. NFS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILTY ON XBOX ONE AND FUTURE CONSOLES

in XboX Insiders
    NFS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILTY ON XBOX ONE AND FUTURE CONSOLES: After looking at the backwards compatibility list for the xbox one I notice there isn't compatibility for any of the need for speed titles. I'm just wondering why is this the case? I've had fond...
  3. New Xbox Release And Future Pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Release And Future Pricing: So I was wondering if anyone has insight on whether or not the new Xbox Consoles [Series X And S] Will have any price drops around holiday's. (Black Friday, Christmas, etc.) I do not know if it is...
  4. Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.: Absolutely love this game and have been trying everywhere to find a copy but then realised it isn't even backwards compatible which means I would need an original console just to play it. I really...
  5. Future of Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future of Gold Membership: Really not a forum question, but hoping someone in the company can address this: what is the future of Gold Memberships? I use my Xbox for streaming more than gaming and feel that losing the...
  6. Jet set radio future is a must

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future is a must: Will JSRF ever be on xbox backwards compat ? Its been 3 years since i asked , i wont stop till this happens d7f34148-6c09-4a2f-a3a6-ac8e79f29b38
  7. Insider user's profile and its linked consoles for future notice.

in XboX Insiders
    Insider user's profile and its linked consoles for future notice.: Hey there. Do you have any info, for those who are gonna buy Xbox series x, what is gonna happen? Is xbox insider leveling global like windows insiders 10 PC where I can move to the same ring...
  8. Future of Xbox live? Price doubling? Free?

in XboX Insiders
    Future of Xbox live? Price doubling? Free?: What's going on with Xbox live? I've heard they are discontinuing the yearly subscription. Not sure why. Heard it's going to be linked with game pass now for twice the price. Also heard something...
  9. My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update: I made a suggestion to make the wait time for "make my home xbox" switch more available for example. Instead of 1 year how about 3 months because if people waste all their 5 switches they don't...
  10. Changing the colour of the guide, menus and UI in future?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the colour of the guide, menus and UI in future?: While I know the interface of the guide will remain the same from Xbox One over to Xbox Series X, how would you feel if we had the option to change the colour of the UI in a future update? For me...