In Future, would it change?

Discus and support In Future, would it change? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Staff I've seen different amount of robux for Roblox. Would Microsoft Store ever increase higher than 800 robux. Mobile devices has 10,000... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Redscarlett, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Redscarlett
    Redscarlett Guest

Hello Staff

I've seen different amount of robux for Roblox. Would Microsoft Store ever increase higher than 800 robux. Mobile devices has 10,000 robuxs, which is expensive to me.

:)

Redscarlett, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Like others have said its a developer issue. Maybe post to them about yoir question. Good luck bud.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Unfortunately, we have no way to know if pricing might increase or decrease, or if you may get more items included for a purchase in the future. You could certainly give feedback to the Developer though about this as that might be helpful to voice your
    opinion about future purchases.
  4. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Like others have said its a developer issue. Maybe post to them about yoir question. Good luck bud.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Prices are set for all games different, im sorry you cant afford them, try other games that dont require buying with real money.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Red,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This is also up to the developers on how much they allow through certain retailers. You can submit an idea at

feedback.xbox.com
    . Also, could mention it to Roblux also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. In Future, would it change? - Similar Threads - Future change

2. Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales: I didnt get any games for black friday or cyber monday.. but With game pass and companies renting games i believe the sales will drop but not so much that they will notice....
  3. Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?

in XboX Insiders
    Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?: I mean the current stream to the PC with the companion Xbox app does not allow HDR images, so since I'm not able to test on my own I wonder if the new systems will allow it, since there's phones...
  4. Xcloud streaming is working great on Galaxy s9 but only with 5G wifi. I can see the future...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming is working great on Galaxy s9 but only with 5G wifi. I can see the future...: [IMG] submitted by /u/donttrusthumans [link] [comments]
  5. Future 'Ghost-Playing' Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Future 'Ghost-Playing' Problem: Hello, I hope there's someone in Redmond working in this future "game changing" experience after what was revealed at X019. To give an explanation to this concept here's a break down: The...
  6. Backlog to the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backlog to the future: Lol cute little idea but feels more like a gimmick. Cant see me using it often but could be fun now and then. affd560f-8ac1-483c-9609-dd9df76a88e6
  7. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?: I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games...
  8. Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

in XboX Insiders
    Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  9. Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?: So, since I started earning Microsoft credits from gift cards and the Microsoft Rewards Program, I need to know if the credits are possible to save up towards a future pre-order of the Project...
  10. The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....: Fellow gamers, I had an epiphany in light of the new "Fallout 1st" subscription service being implemented into Fallout 76 regarding the future of gaming, and it's not a good one. Bear with me:...