In-game currency

Discus and support In-game currency in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack, and it says it comes with 700 minecoin or what ever tf it is, and its not showing up ingame... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PalyBay, Oct 29, 2020.

1. PalyBay
    PalyBay Guest

In-game currency

So i bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack, and it says it comes with 700 minecoin or what ever tf it is, and its not showing up ingame

:)

PalyBay, Oct 29, 2020
  2. XA-WingingFlyer75 Win User

In-game currency

Hi! Thanks for reaching us here in the forums.

As you say the Minecraft W10 starter pack must give you the 700 minecoins. This is used to buy in-game content, like skins, textures and so more.

Now, regarding your issue, try giving it some time, probably they're there but they haven´t shown up. (try using this

link
    to consult and ensure you paid for it).

They must appear in the upper right part of your game if they don't show up even after waiting, please try signing out from Minecraft and signing in again. Please if you still have the problem, dont hesitate and contact Xbox
    Support
    . I'm sure they'll be able and happy to help you!

Have a nice day, hope this helps.

=FULLFILL YOUR WISHES, POWER YOUR DREAMS=
  3. matthewiag Win User

game currency

Hello,

You would need to send over a Support Ticket over to the Dead by Daylight support team with your proof of purchase and your gamertag and they should be able to apply the currently to your account.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

game currency

Sup, DebonairDrake!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you want to get a refund for a in game currency purchase for Dead By Deadlight. I definitely understand where you are coming from especially since you didn't receive the in-game currency.
    Here is a link on how to
    Request a Refund
    . If you're unable to request a refund at this time the second best solution for this issue would be to contact

Customer Support
    . I hope you find this information helpful! Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

game currency

Hey Drake,

If you are unable to get a refund, we suggest you contact their Support Site.There you will be asked to create a ticket in order to get your issue processed.
  6. JURIK GERASIMOV Win User

Wrong currency for Latvia.

Xbox Games market place shows wrong currency for Latvia. It shows old currency LS(lats), but we have Euro currency here.

Two months have passed no change
    of currency
Thema:

In-game currency

1. In-game currency - Similar Threads - game currency

2. Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency: Hello dear Microsoft Team, I have experienced an issue. I love to play Roblox, and once in a while purchase it's currency, Robux. I have experienced this many times before, but not like this....
  3. I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game: I Purchased a currency card from GAMESTOP and I went to redeem the code and it worked but now the Microsoft store is not showing that I have that money applied. acdfa43c-a953-410b-8ef1-f5223a5541be
  4. Trouble redeeming in-game currency using Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble redeeming in-game currency using Xbox gift cards: Ok, I tried to buy in game currency at $31.99 with two $25 cards, so I redeemed the first bit when I tried to redeem the second it didn’t work. So I backed out, and tried to buy two packs of...
  5. Oyun içi para satın alma sorunu[Translation-In-game currency purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oyun içi para satın alma sorunu[Translation-In-game currency purchase problem]: Merhaba ben Microsoft store dan War Thunder adlı oyun için altın kartal satın aldım fakat oyuna steam üzerinden sahibim ve pc üzerinden oynuyorum xbox sahibi değilim. satın alma işleminden sonra...
  6. Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.: I bought the $100 version of this game to get the virtual currency and when i played the game i didnt get it i would like this to be fixed please. fed93a4e-394e-470b-97c2-0ab3b8ef45c2
  7. in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in game currency: i bought the deluxe version of black ops 4 and i received in game currency (cod points) for free with the digital deluxe edition, i got 2500 or somewhere around there i dont remember how much...
  8. In game currency not recived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game currency not recived: Hello im playimg trials rising and i have purchased acorns twice ( in game currency). The payment has gone through and completed but no acorns gone onto the game. Trowd contacting ubisoft and...
  9. Can't buy in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy in game currency: I keep trying to buy some in game moneyand it keep saying "we're having trouble processing your paying and we'd like to get it sorted out" any help out there? 51c54a1d-f89e-4f15-bde6-03101c3356d2
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare In-Game Currency from Fast Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare In-Game Currency from Fast Card: Am I the only one who bought one of these cards from a retailer and the redeemable code isn't long enough to be the correct one? I think I have been ripped off! Then I request a call and its not...