In-game hours not tracking

Discus and support In-game hours not tracking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing 2 games as of recent and over the past few weeks my hours (and friends on the leaderboards) have not changed at all. All other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinierParrot668, Jun 3, 2020.

1. In-game hours not tracking

I have been playing 2 games as of recent and over the past few weeks my hours (and friends on the leaderboards) have not changed at all.

All other statistics are tracking aside from hours. I like to know how many hours I have in games and this is preventing me.

Although this seems to be affecting me, I have not seen any other reports of the same issue.

Help is appreciated,

thanks.

:)

TinierParrot668, Jun 3, 2020
  2. TinierParrot668 Win User

They still haven’t changed at all, surely there is an issue.
  3. TinierParrot668 Win User

That’s what I though initially but it’s been 2-3 weeks and its only the hours that won’t update, all the other statistics work as normal and I haven’t had any problem with achievements.
  4. DadsMEATFarm Win User

It may just be taking a while to update it.
  5. Chobber27 Win User

unfortunately it will take time for your achievements to be reflected in the system, but when your achievements arrive.
  6. Mister BuzzBee Win User

How many of you go back to 1994?

I'm counting the hours to this game, lost track of the hours I've put into these titles in the past.
Thema:

1. In-game hours not tracking - Similar Threads - game hours tracking

2. Hour Played Not Counting Of All My Games Basically

in XboX Insiders
    Hour Played Not Counting Of All My Games Basically: So, recently I was having some issues with the hours played of all my games, I've already enter in contact with the Microsoft Support, but they could solve it with so much right cause I am a Alpha...
  3. I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!: Hey everybody! I've been playing for several hours Windows 10 edition minecraft game on your computer. Xbox achievements come as normal but statistics still show that you would have played only 0...
  4. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  5. PC Game Pass: lost hours of progress in Ori 2

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass: lost hours of progress in Ori 2: I was nearly complete in Ori 2, but next time I loaded the game I had 42% completion. I heard Ori keeps backup saves - Is there any way to recover my save file? Can't find them anywhere in the...
  6. Xbox game hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game hours: Hi guys and gals, so xbox used to track the hours you played certain games under the achievement section. Today I got the new xbox UI update in the preview program and I just noticed that the...
  7. What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?: Rainbow six - I don't even know how many hours, because it's good to play with friends 97e0d0eb-2bd0-415d-baa5-90f66fb7ef26
  8. In Game Hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Game Hours: Im trying to find out how many hours i have played on skyrim but i only own an xbox one and my microsoft account on my laptop, but i played skyrim on xbox 360. It is the same account and i can see...
  9. What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?: 3500 hours in destiny 2 and 3 and half months in pubg lol. Like 3 1/2 months time lol 84715fab-aafb-494d-96da-d20382788f0d
  10. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...