In game problem with DLC

Discus and support In game problem with DLC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem with Age of Empires 3 definitive. in the [Fiesta Mexicana] I completed the event, but some profiles icons in game are locked.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KazeKainii, Jan 6, 2022.

1. KazeKainii
    KazeKainii Guest

In game problem with DLC

Hello.

I have a problem with Age of Empires 3 definitive.

in the [Fiesta Mexicana] I completed the event, but some profiles icons in game are locked.

I need help with that.

:)

KazeKainii, Jan 6, 2022
  2. ArcuateRuby Win User

Please make xbox 360 region free.

DLC's region locked = no problem,but Full Game Region Locked = that's the problem.

If they make xbox 360 region free atleast i can download the Full Game with no problem,as with DLC's i don't usually buy DLC's of any game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

In game problem with DLC

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the title of the game > Advanced options > Repair > restart your PC.

If after that the same issue occurs you may need to reach out to the game support here: https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/reque...
  4. Photonimus Win User

Problem with in-game DLC

These DLC are not available. They haven't been since 2010.

You have to hunt for the rare Gold Edition of the game. I just found a copy a week ago.

The one existing DLC available in the marketplace is a compatability pack that will let you join a game with someone who does have the content... Like me!
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Problem with in-game DLC

For ease of reading:

-

When I triee to download the Heroes and the Villians in-game content packs in Marvel Ultimate Alliance all I got was a screen telling me my microsoft point balance with no other information-the more information button below my microsoft point balance did
    nothing. Will someone help me?

-

To answer your question I believe Activision lost the license to distribute it and therefore it is no longer available on the marketplace.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store

Try reinstalling the dlc, the game runs normal without the dlc?
    If it continues, it must be some temporary problem.
Thema:

In game problem with DLC

1. In game problem with DLC - Similar Threads - game problem DLC

2. Problem with my wireless xbox controller and cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my wireless xbox controller and cloud gaming: Hello, I just recently bought game pass ultimate. I was playing halo infinite for several hours and everything was working great, I decided to try a different game and when I started up a new...
  3. Problem with Purchased Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Purchased Xbox game: I bought a Xbox game.It was free with Xbox game Pass and now it says I have to buy it But it was not a free trial also it was the full game. Far Cry 6. fc4569a8-a92c-4904-9080-6a9a2b1f1b43
  4. Game play problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play problems: I just bought the middle earth bundle with two games and both are now installed. Shadow of mordor says the story mode is only 15% installed. What's doing on? 25a0b09f-483b-40fa-98e2-592fc5c14d3e
  5. Xbox username change problem with re-downloading for Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox username change problem with re-downloading for Xbox 360 games: I used a free username change and when I went to play fallout new Vegas I had to do the second download but it said sorry we are having problems with credentials go to https://account.live.com...
  6. Keyboard adapters are a problem on Xbox FPS games

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard adapters are a problem on Xbox FPS games: If you guys are tired of hopping on a First-Person Shooter game like R6 or COD and people are using mouse and keyboard adapters (like the Xim Apex) on games that don’t support mouse and keyboard...
  7. cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud gaming fortnite mic problem: I recently started using xbox cloud gaming on browser on my laptop to play fortnite but my mic doesnt seem to work in the game and my teamates cant hear me how do i solve this?(i have tested my...
  8. Game sharing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing problem: Me and my friend have been game sharing he use to play gta with me but now for some reason when we try to play gta it says he needs to buy the game but he is game sharing with me does anyone have...
  9. Problem with House Flipper and cloud gaming on mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with House Flipper and cloud gaming on mobile.: I tried cloud gaming on my mobile phone and lost my saved game for House Flipper on my pc. When I start the game it starts as a fresh game and there is no other choice.Is there any way to retrieve...
  10. In-game communication problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    In-game communication problems.: I play Sea of Thieves and there is player to player communications between players in the game as you most likely know, and I am unable to speak to other players and this is not due to wrong input...