In game purchase in Fortnite

Discus and support In game purchase in Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had issue buying VBucks where after making package purchase through XBox One, Epic Games (EG) doesn’t deliver the package. EG support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by k2axis, Sep 6, 2019.

1. k2axis
    k2axis Guest

Has anyone else had issue buying VBucks where after making package purchase through XBox One, Epic Games (EG) doesn’t deliver the package.

EG support said they have no record of the transaction happening and I need to work with XBox support. After weeks of dealing with XBox support, and their refund department, they still have not refunded my account the amount for the package. Multiple refund
    requests have been submitted and they will not approve it. Almost a full month has past, and no help at all. Has something like this happened to anyone else?? Does anyone have any idea how to get this resolved??

Thanks!

:)

k2axis, Sep 6, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  3. svrangerchrista Win User

Sadly, billing questions aren't something any ambassador's have the power to help with.

All I can say, is that I encourage you to keep trying to contact them. Write a handwritten letter, make several copies, date it, sign it, writing in permanent black or blue ink, and mail a copy to both companies (Microsoft and Epic Games).

Maybe they would be more willing to help if you could show a picture of your receipt or an order number.

If you didn't take a picture of your order number, I encourage you to keep a file at home with all your online purchases in it (and digital copies in your email account or downloaded to your desktop in case of problems like this in the future.

Going to your credit or debit card company and getting a record of the purchase might help as well.

Good luck!
  4. {Parity} Win User

compra de pavos[buying turkeys]

That was an in game purchase. You should contact the support group for the game. https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
  5. JTL83Lawrence Win User

AstroA10 Headset Not Working

Thank you for your response. By doing this, will we loose everything that we are purchased on Fortnite? I can always reinstall the other games but I'm concerned about the Fortnite skins, etc..
  6. Lynnko Win User

Redeemed Code to wrong account . . .

The problem is that our son only wants V-Bucks to play Fortnite. He's not interested in purchasing a game.
Thema:

1. In game purchase in Fortnite - Similar Threads - game purchase Fortnite

2. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360: got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything...
  3. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  4. Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????: I pre-ordered "Borderlands 3" and obviously could not play it until September 13 - in effect equal to a September 13 purchase. WHY exclude loyal customers from the Microsoft Rewards 6,000 point...
  5. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  6. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...
  7. "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.: Trying to buy coins on NHL 20, try to purchase and get the following message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot Purchase in-game content because of how your account is set up. To change...
  8. 为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?: [img] 如图我早在2014年9月27日在windows phone上购买的游戏,为何在笔记本上会重复收费?两个设备登陆的是同一个微软账户 [Translate of Mod] Pictured, why do I charge a repeat fee on my laptop when I bought a game on my windows phone on...
  9. I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.: So, I was going to get some V-Bucks today, and all of the sudden, when I clicked buy nothing happened, and my money didn't get taken. I don't exactly know if this is an error or I'm banned from...
  10. False Advertising of In game purchase - Fortnite Starter Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Advertising of In game purchase - Fortnite Starter Pack: Hey, Is there anyway to refund an in game purchase because of false advertisement. Please let me know. Thanks. def6668b-8b0e-4baa-874a-2f23c8bc0bd1