In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.

Discus and support In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm not able to talk with xCloud in game voice chat no matter what I do. I have a mic connected to USB-A on PC. I checked all settings from Destiny 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by B5K5, Nov 30, 2021.

1. B5K5
    B5K5 Guest

I'm not able to talk with xCloud in game voice chat no matter what I do. I have a mic connected to USB-A on PC. I checked all settings from Destiny 2 and yet xCloud still didnt allow me to use voice chat. It worked fine with Geforce Now and Stadia so it is a problem with xCloud. I dont even see a voice chat volume controller. Any idea?

:)

2. DhanushKher Win User

I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

This problem is not only coming with Xcloud app but rather all the other things related to it eg. If I want to see the list of all games in xbox game pass ultimate. This works fine with Xboxes own app.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving any services?

Xcloud isn't available on PC yet.

The only way to play via a PC/Laptop is via an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.

How to Play Xbox Games on PC With BlueStacks and xCloud

This should work fine on your laptop specs. Remember, Xcloud is a streaming service, all the graphics processing is done server side and sent to your device. That's why it can run on Android phones.

Streaming should work fine on your laptop but it's not powerful enough to run PC Game Pass titles natively. Your machine is probably one of Dell's flagship 'Inspiron' range from about 3 years ago. Fine for basic productivity, awful for gaming.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5)

Hello again, you are using the xCloud service in this case may have come out because the service catalog is not the same as the Game Pass, xCloud does not have all the games.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Available games on Project xCloud

Along with the provided list, all games on the game pass will be available in the future. With the final release of Xcloud.
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming für Microsoft

Hi Benji.

The Xcloud streaming service, currently only work with Android devices. But with the Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass PC you get access to the vast gaming Game Pass library where you can download and play all the titles for free (Other than the subscription
    fee) on your PC.
Thema:

1. In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass. - Similar Threads - game voice chat

2. Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?: I did my first stream on twitch today, I have an Xbox Series X, for some reason only my voice can be heard in game chat and no one else’s? My party chat is enabled on twitch, I set my audio to...
  3. Adding Voice Chat to Game captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Voice Chat to Game captures: Hopefully any devs can answer me this why hasn't there been a update yet that when I capture game footage It doesn't record my voice from my Mic,I feel this is a important requirement to recording...
  4. Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue: Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat 'The selected microphone could not be found' despite mic being picked up by windows. Have already reset the app and PC is latest version....
  5. Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...: Hi guys, just like the title says, I'm having trouble with the volume control ring between chat and PC play. My headphones are connected to the PC via an Xbox adapter. Started the game, sound...
  6. Voice and text chat not working in Xbox games on PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Voice and text chat not working in Xbox games on PC: I have changed my privacy settings multiple times, reverted them back and forth to try to force a change, but no matter what I do, in xbox games on PC, text chat doesn't work. I can't see or...
  7. Game voice chat issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game voice chat issue on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. If i exit Skype everything works normally. submitted by /u/FatihScope...
  8. Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. 8a221319-2ed3-4c15-9745-ddbf8989dee8
  9. In game voice chat not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game voice chat not working.: I'm not fully sure if this is an Xbox problem but no matter what game I play I can't hear nor talk to anyone. Xbox partys work fine but when I want to talk to people in game I can't hear them or...
  10. Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings: I have two PCs. On one of them the Xbox Game Bar is missing the "Xbox Chat" widget, and the "Party Chat" settings. This seems to prevent games like Sea of Thieves from using voice chat. This is...