In Game voice cuts out in Titanfall

Discus and support In Game voice cuts out in Titanfall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this is happening in other games. Every once and a while we can no hear one of the people on our team. (that are on my friends list). It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by REGNASTON, Mar 17, 2014.

1. REGNASTON
    REGNASTON Guest

Not sure if this is happening in other games. Every once and a while we can no hear one of the people on our team. (that are on my friends list). It shows their mic as being unplugged. This happens whether in party chat or not. Requires a reboot of the xb1

Anyone else having this issue?

:)

REGNASTON, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Jonnyjuice
    Jonnyjuice Guest
    Titanfall sound cuts out mid game.

I am having a sound issue . I start up a game and just a short time into it the sound turns off. I can continue to play with no sound. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the game . I know it is not my XBox because all other things work fine. Anyone else
    having this issue ?

Jonnyjuice, Mar 17, 2014
  3. sound cutting out in single player

Sometimes in the cutscenes the voice cuts out through my headset.

OriginalEyeball, Mar 17, 2014
  4. OriginalEyeball Win User

sound cutting out in single player

Sometimes in the cutscenes the voice cuts out through my headset.
  5. xMrsSwainx Win User

New mic cuts in and out while in party but sounds clear in voice messaging

My controller has full bars when I look at the battery life. :( it's not the headset cuz I tried using a standard Xbox headset and it still was cutting out. I can hear everyone else. My friends say my mic is still cutting in and out. When I send voice messages
    my voice is clear and the mic doesn't cut in and out. This is really frustrating!!
  6. Awesomerrificus Win User

Please don't roll back anymore...

If not all Xbox Ones are connected will some of the features in games like Titanfall and The Division be cut?
  7. aRagingCanadian Win User

Battlefield: Hardline Single Player Review

The game is fun. You should get it. I forgot to say that the voice acting in the cut scenes where amazing as well as the graphics in the cut scenes. And there is a good chuck of cut scenes.

To spite the negatives you should still get it. Plus there is a crap load in MP.. I haven't even touched on that yet.. checking it out tomorrow.
  8. Boas BS5 Win User

Today`s Update ??

mine is almost as bad primo, this coupled with voice chat cutting out everytime i dashboard is just annoying
Thema:

1. In Game voice cuts out in Titanfall - Similar Threads - Game voice cuts

2. Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?: Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any invites to party chat or join one either, it just...
  3. Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat: Hardware Game Bar Version: 1.43.26001.0 Xbox Console Companion Version: 48.55.30001.0 Console: Xbox One Xbox One Controller with Turtle Beach Headset Game: Halo 5: Guardians PC: Windows 10 Pro...
  4. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  5. Recording Gameplay, Including game voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording Gameplay, Including game voice chat: Currently, Fortnite voice chat isn't picked up by GameDVR and I wanted to know if there was a cheap way to record gameplay and audio for example audio of squad members in Fortnite besides having...
  6. In-game voices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-game voices: Recently my games have pushed character voice audio through my headset only and not my television. Everything else comes through my TV just fine, but the voices are just coming through my headset....
  7. Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch: Hey guys I play and stream Fortnite on twitch from my Xbox One S. Evrything's good except for in-game voice chat is not being broadcasted and my viewers are not able to hear what my teammates are...
  8. Sea of Thieves In Game Voice Chat Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves In Game Voice Chat Not Working: When invited to a party with friends we can communicate fine. When joining randomly into a session, I cannot hear anyone or they hear me. Essentially I cannot pick up on any "hot mics". I'm on PC...
  9. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  10. Voice Chat on Game DVR on Xbox On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice Chat on Game DVR on Xbox On: Hey, First, can I record the voice of my friend in the party (or record the Game Chat) Else if, can you add this option on Game DVR please. Thanks. e06056ff-b1fe-40fc-889e-fa0b00339d30