In Klondike Solitaire, How to exit (leave) Random Level

Discus and support In Klondike Solitaire, How to exit (leave) Random Level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Klondike Solitaire, How to exit (leave) Random Level 63bdd7aa-f508-44f9-aaf3-2815d38a56fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeWholey, May 29, 2022.

1. JoeWholey
    JoeWholey Guest

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Klondike Solitaire, How to exit (leave) Random Level

:)

JoeWholey, May 29, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Could you please share a screenshot of how your game looks?
  3. JoeWholey Win User

Once I entered Random Level(accidently), whenever I finish a game, it never shows me the dialogue to change the level anymore. If I press back, it brings me to the Main Menu, and any game I choose (Klondike,Spider,etc. )automatically deals me a Random game.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi JoeWholey! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you give me more details, as to leave a level you will only need to hit back and thats it you are out of the game, but maybe you are referring to go back on leves or to change the level
  5. JoeWholey Win User

I will reinstall.

Thank you for the assistance!
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, I understand now what you mean exactly, please position the mouse over the +new icon and then do click with left and right button simultaneously, you will have again the difficulty menu
Thema:

1. In Klondike Solitaire, How to exit (leave) Random Level - Similar Threads - Klondike Solitaire exit

2. About klondike solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About klondike solitaire: Is every game of klondike solitaire on grandmaster level necessarily resolvable? 3599e47a-e853-461b-a6f5-cb915ac15241
  3. Solitaire Klondike levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Klondike levels: I have just reached level 5405 and gold grandmaster 1002. What is the highest known score? a1cf1f30-7830-4975-898d-f47e665dd10c
  4. Classic Solitaire Klondike game on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Solitaire Klondike game on PC: On Classic Solitaire Klondike, My cumulative score dropped. I was on level 62 after playing 2 years. Now it started all over. Playing on PC with Windows 10 Thank you....
  5. Can't level up on Microsoft Klondike Solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't level up on Microsoft Klondike Solitaire: Ever since this month (May 2021) every time I play Microsoft Klondike Solitaire on Easy level I have 2 problems. 1) It is NOT playing Easy level, it's much too difficult to win. 2) It doesn't...
  6. Klondike (Solitair) Grandmaster 'unsolvable' set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike (Solitair) Grandmaster 'unsolvable' set: Hi Community I've been playing Klondike on Grandmaster level for a while and have run into this game now, which I can't solve. I've tried every way I could think of and spend several hours on it....
  7. MS Klondike Solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Klondike Solitaire: Statistics for Klondike Solitaire are not being kept. The stat window for Klondike just shows dashes [-] from top to bottom. Fix? 5800cc30-43e4-4957-9086-83182411bb95
  8. I am playing klondike solitaire and am on grandmaster gold 15 level 470. Am I to presume...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing klondike solitaire and am on grandmaster gold 15 level 470. Am I to presume...: How boring to just play to 1001 level and then nothing 6f8a89ce-9173-4818-8f96-3b3319ba23f9
  9. I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitiare Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike

in XBoX on Windows
    I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitiare Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike: Hello, I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike, when I played it at Grandmaster level. The bug appears that when drawing a card from Talon (waste), a...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike levels

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike levels: Hi, I've been playing Klondike and reached level 1000. [img] But level names since level 400 have been Gold Grandmaster with different numbers. I am now at 121. Why aren't there different...