In Minecraft (for Windows, not Java Edition) my mouse keeps going to my second monitor...

Discus and support In Minecraft (for Windows, not Java Edition) my mouse keeps going to my second monitor... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Minecraft for Windows (from the Microsoft Store), whenever I move my mouse to move my character around, the cursor which seems to be behind the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scxrpionz, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Scxrpionz
    Scxrpionz Guest

In Minecraft (for Windows, not Java Edition) my mouse keeps going to my second monitor...

In Minecraft for Windows (from the Microsoft Store), whenever I move my mouse to move my character around, the cursor which seems to be behind the game, is also moving. Since I have a second screen, the cursor also migrates over there, as well as to the bottom of my main screen (which I play the game on) and reveals the taskbar. I've tried most fixes that people have suggested, none worked. The game seems to be in sort of a borderless windowed mode (I am playing in fullscreen through the game settings) and not an exclusive fullscreen, where the mouse only appears when it needs to. If anyone has a fix, let me know ASAP.

Also, I just downloaded the game today, so I've always faced this issue.

:)

Scxrpionz, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Scxrpionz Win User

In Minecraft (for Windows, not Java Edition) my mouse keeps going to my second monitor whenever I move my mouse. Any fix?

Actually, there is a way around the borderless fullscreen (in most games, that is) and that's by going to the game's main file, right clicking and selecting Properties, and in the compatibility tab you can disable full screen optimizations. However, I don't think that's available for Store apps unfortunately.
  3. Francia J. Win User

In Minecraft (for Windows, not Java Edition) my mouse keeps going to my second monitor whenever I move my mouse. Any fix?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I appreciate you sharing it, Scxrpionz. Stay healthy and safe.
  4. Scxrpionz Win User

Nevermind, found the culprit for those that are looking for a fix. If you have User Account Control disabled, you have to reenable it. I don't know why that had anything to do with it, but it fixed the issue, and it wasn't a borderless windowed issue.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

a lot of games don't have exclusive fullscreen anymore and are borderless, even if they say full screen, the new halo infinite is the same, something you will have to get used too as there is no way around it.
  6. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
Thema:

1. In Minecraft (for Windows, not Java Edition) my mouse keeps going to my second monitor... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Java

2. Refunding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Edition.: Hey, I accidentally bought the Windows 10 Edition instead of the Java Edition. I would like to get a refund or trade my Windows 10 Edition for a Java Edition. I fail to understand how to do that...
  3. Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress: I bought a computer, with windows 11, and I just bought minecraft java edition, and for some reason, it wont install, I am getting it on my younger brothers account, which isnt admin, and it wont...
  4. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock/Windows and Java Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock/Windows and Java Accounts: I have a Xbox account with Bedrock edition on it, and another account for Java(Microsoft). I was wondering if I could possibly link the two together, to make one account with both games on said...
  6. Am I supposed to get Minecraft for Windows for free after migrating my java account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I supposed to get Minecraft for Windows for free after migrating my java account?: I recently migrated my Minecraft java account to my Microsoft account which I use to play Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox. The migration FAQ states that: After migrating, will I be able to play...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing): Earlier this year, I bought Minecraft Java in Windows 10. I was doing great, including the snapshots of 1.18, everything was going well, performance was great until I came up with the wonderful...
  8. My Minecraft java wont work on the latest edition of windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft java wont work on the latest edition of windows 11: Windows 11 has been good and i honestly have 0 complaints about it. but it does get buggy from time to time. Just these couple of days ive found out that my windows insider build is interfering...
  9. enable multiplayer mode for Minecraft java pc windows (Microsoft account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    enable multiplayer mode for Minecraft java pc windows (Microsoft account): Hi Hope you are all keeping safe an well I have purchased / downloaded Minecraft Java edition PC windows 10 for my child (<13Yrs) who has a MS personal account on which I have given consent and...
  10. Minecraft (Java, Windows 10) "Chat not allowed by account settings..." after Mojang -->...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Java, Windows 10) "Chat not allowed by account settings..." after Mojang -->...: I've played MC for about seven years, made zero client-side changes, the server admin has made zero server-side changes, and I'm running no mods. As-of migrating my Mojang to Microsoft account a...