In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox...

Discus and support In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently received the promo code for 3 months of PC Game Pass when purchasing Discord Nitro. I applied that to my account, and I have never been a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GokuRobo, Nov 19, 2019.

1. GokuRobo
    GokuRobo Guest

In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox...

I recently received the promo code for 3 months of PC Game Pass when purchasing Discord Nitro. I applied that to my account, and I have never been a member of any of the Xbox Game passes until I applied that promo code. I currently have 3 months of PC
    Game Pass on my account, if I purchase 2 years of Xbox Live Gold and apply that to my account then upgrade my account to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, would the time transferred for Xbox Live Gold and PC Games Pass be one to one? (In the end being 2 years and 6
    months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

:)

GokuRobo, Nov 19, 2019
  2. GokuRobo Win User

In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

3. FabryZio3 Win User

In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Yeah you can do it, but remember that you cannot exceed the total ammount of 36 months on the convertion ;)
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

In short, no, it will not be a 1:1 time ratio, as there is a pricing difference when you go Ultimate. Please see this

Xbox Support FAQ
    for more information and read ANY small print associated with promotions.

Best,

L
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Yep but there's a gap:

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.
  6. GokuRobo Win User

What do you mean by "there's a gap"? I don't quite understand what you are inferring when that was said.
Thema:

1. In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox... - Similar Threads - scenario buying years

2. How do I set up game sharing for all of these scenarios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I set up game sharing for all of these scenarios?: If I set up game pass sharing based on everything I've read, there may be 2-3 scenarios that I'm not sure would work (circled in red below). For this, assume that the "dog" is the account holder...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019: Hello! I just purchased and played Forza Horizon 4 on November 15, 2019. The game performed well and great. No issues. No lag. No frame rate drops. Even on the highest settings (Ultra), I had no...
  4. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Cant properly load my Campaign Scenario

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Cant properly load my Campaign Scenario: Hi there On Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection I saved a game in the Campaign Scenarios, and I just completed the Scenario: Animal Rehab and once I saved the game I went to load up my last...
  5. Cities Skylines scenario goals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines scenario goals: I’m having a problrm with some of the scenarios. The problem accurs when one of the losing conditions is a population under 1. The games starts with 0, so this is ALWAYS ticked as you start the...
  6. Seeking Scenario Co-Op Partners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Scenario Co-Op Partners: Hey all, For anyone who doesn't know this, scenario online co-op is a great way to practice sight reflexes. Basically, you get to fight enemies with totally randomized moves (each enemy using 5...
  7. XBL Scenario for a frustrated parent!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Scenario for a frustrated parent!: Hi I have a scenario, that is probably pretty straight forward to resolve I would like to have my XBL account as the main one, with XBL gold. But my two kids aged 6 and 5 to have access to gold...
  8. "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios: So, I'm not sure if this is the same as everyone else's. I get "Disconnected from Xbox Live" (not signed out) randomly when playing online. Seems to stop occurring around 0100 CST (GMT +5) only to...
  9. Getting Error code E100 in a specific scenario.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Error code E100 in a specific scenario.: Hi! I'm getting an error code E100, when my XBOX ONE boots to the update screen with only a green loading bar. The loading bar fills halfway and then I get the E100 error message. I've somehow...
  10. Xbox One Discs Sometimes Won't Read - Repeatable scenario!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Discs Sometimes Won't Read - Repeatable scenario!: Hello all! I am having an issue that I have been able to repeat on several occasions. If I have a DVD or BluRay in my drive on boot up of my console, then I want to play a game. I take the...