In need of advice

Discus and support In need of advice in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So a couple of weeks back I start to notice that I had pain developing in my thumb and finger the longer I play the worse it gets is this something... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by silent_Torment, Mar 15, 2019.

1. In need of advice

So a couple of weeks back I start to notice that I had pain developing in my thumb and finger the longer I play the worse it gets is this something that will go away with a long rest period or should I go see a doctor?

:)

silent_Torment, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Satsumo Win User

Need Advice

I'm guessing he wants a digital copy - hence @evils suggestion is spot on.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Advice needed

If you have an unlimited data plan, you have nothing to worry about.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Advice needed

That would be something you'd have to talk to your ISP about. Usually you would only incur fees if you go over your bandwidth usage for the month. So you'd want to contact them to find out if you have a data cap and if so, how much, etc.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Advice needed...

Hey there Funk! I understand you have some concerns about earning achievements while offline. As long as you sign back into LIVE with the same account without moving or downloading it, the achievements you earned offline should be counted without a problem.
    If for some reason you are unable to reconnect to LIVE without first moving or downloading the profile, any achievements earned while offline will be lost. I hope this information helps; please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks!
  6. H3PA80R Win User

In need of advice

If the pain is getting worse the longer you play, you should take a break. If the pain goes away by just taking a break you could give it a try a few days after that. If the pain returns you should go to the doctor and let that check. But this is just
    my opinion since i am no doctor.
Thema:

In need of advice

1. In need of advice - Similar Threads - need advice

2. Advice needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice needed!: I am from Singapore and I have an xbox one. I wanted to play midnight club: LA (NTSC-J) but when I insert the disc it did not recognize the disc I waited but nothing happened. I then tried again...
  3. There is a problem getting this content at the moment. Advice needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a problem getting this content at the moment. Advice needed.: Hi, For the last month or two, I’ve had the “There is a problem getting this content at the moment.” error message on my home screen when I log into my Xbox One. I am also unable to join any...
  4. XBOX ONE X and external memory. Advice needed please

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X and external memory. Advice needed please: Hi guys, I would be so grateful if you could help me. Today 05/12/2018 my new xbox one x arrived. I have set it up in the bedroom, in our lounge we have an xbox one s, on my original xbox one s, I...
  5. Network problems, expert advice needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network problems, expert advice needed.: It's a never ending battle and I'm done. I disconnect constantly from party's, since forever and no matter the settings. I have legit tried everything but wiping my xbox. I connect to party's via...
  6. Need advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice: what should I do these kids invited me a party after I beat them in fortnite and now they all are reporting me and last time something like that I got banned for a week please help I’ve been...
  7. need advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    need advice: trying to play kinect cds its says contents are block and required family code.pls help what is this family code. 5ae7971f-4779-4fa5-a31d-7c5b8109d8f6
  8. need help advice or something about my xbox tv settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help advice or something about my xbox tv settings: hi guys n gals really sorry to post this but i need advise i bought a xbox x i connected it to my lg 4k tv now my tv supports up to 120 hz but on my xbox x it only gives me the option to click on...
  9. GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...: I was told on Friday that I needed to restore my console because the feed was acting up, I specifically asked if it would effect the games that were purchased on MAIN BUYING PROFILE games that...
  10. need help advice or something about my xbox tv settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help advice or something about my xbox tv settings: hi guys n gals really sorry to post this but i need advise i bought a xbox x i connected it to my lg 4k tv now my tv supports up to 120 hz but on my xbox x it only gives me the option to click on...