In need of gold membership

Discus and support In need of gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Due to the current situation I cannot afford to pay for another month of gold and so I figured I would see if some ok ne has a spare month they could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xHaTtRiCkStArx, Mar 24, 2020.

1. In need of gold membership

Due to the current situation I cannot afford to pay for another month of gold and so I figured I would see if some ok ne has a spare month they could throw my way so I dont lose my mind

:)

xHaTtRiCkStArx, Mar 24, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

48 hour trial error.

again you need a gold membership

48hour trials only give temporary gold membership

if you want party and full membership options you will need gold
  3. Smwutches Win User

can't play on xbox live

You need to purchase a gold membership. A gold membership is required for online play.
  4. ItSoHMtD Win User

I cant play multiplayer on Battlefield 3

Of course you need a gold membership to play online. You need a gold membership to play any game online.
  5. onyxishere Win User

installation stopped at 100%

You need a full Gold membership to download the Games with Gold games. A trial membership will not work for that.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Gold status,

Hello Sergei, surely you mean Gold Membership. If you activate Gold membership, you need to restart the console, then membership becomes active.
Thema:

In need of gold membership

1. In need of gold membership - Similar Threads - need gold membership

2. Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.: My son need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number. He does not have the Xbox any more but we are charged every month for it. 6ec179cb-8241-456c-b055-52b23da2711b
  3. I bought an Xbox one that came with a gold membership and I still have not got it. I need help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox one that came with a gold membership and I still have not got it. I need help: my freind has bought an Xbox one for me and inside of it was halo wars 2, an Xbox one, a controller and some cords. No gold member ship thing 95b6f003-95ae-49fc-aeb8-905b74ea503b
  4. My Xbox says I need a Xbox live gold membership when I already have one!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I need a Xbox live gold membership when I already have one!: Right after Fortnite was done updating I went in to open the game and wanted to play when I already have a Xbox live gold membership for 6 months but it started to tell me to join Xbox live gold...
  5. Bought gold membership for a year and every time I go to play live it tells me I need to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought gold membership for a year and every time I go to play live it tells me I need to ...: purchased gold live and still cannot play live. Prompts me to buy gold live! I did buy it!! f15fea51-ac51-442d-8a9f-faa4d715067b
  6. I renewed my Xbox gold membership a few days ago for a year, and now i'm told I need to buy it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Xbox gold membership a few days ago for a year, and now i'm told I need to buy it ...: I bought another year worth of Xbox gold the other day and for a couple of days everything was fine. Except when I tried playing GTA V and it said my account didn't have permission to play online....
  7. My xbox one said i need a gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one said i need a gold membership: before 4 days I've charged my gold membership for 3 months and I can't play online . Note : In the xbox the membership ends in 3 months 86df1dd8-9e14-41fd-af5e-67724b4682c1
  8. Xbox gold membership not allowing online play but allowing gold discounts (Need help now!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold membership not allowing online play but allowing gold discounts (Need help now!): Hello i put in a 12 month gold membership pre-paid card on July 2nd and now i can no longer play online but i'm receiving discounts for being a gold member. any idea what's going on?...
  9. Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps: Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps de1fbfa1-67f2-4787-8930-b855c07503c6
  10. Do I need an Xbox Live GOLD Membership to play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need an Xbox Live GOLD Membership to play online?: I am considering buying an Xbox One S, and I wanted to know if I need a Gold Membership to play against other people online. Thanks in advance! 35de4374-ef07-4a43-982d-17fede19c22a