in need of halo reach, cod ghosts friends

Discus and support in need of halo reach, cod ghosts friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok so i used to play on the ps3 and switched teams recently. there was a big difference everyones so quiet on the 360. anyhow I like talkers and I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cupcake Of Fear, Feb 23, 2014.

1. in need of halo reach, cod ghosts friends

ok so i used to play on the ps3 and switched teams recently. there was a big difference everyones so quiet on the 360. anyhow I like talkers and I need some friends. sp have at it, add me

GT is GizzCubes

p.s. dont freak I am a chick lol

p.s.s. I dont careif you curse or are a sarcastic *** lol cause im an occassional sarcastic b.

much love to you all lol

:)

Cupcake Of Fear, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Need friends on xbox live

My gamer tag is I need more friends to play halo 4/reach/wars,cod ghost,or minecraft

MINERODACRAFT, Feb 23, 2014
  3. need more xbox live friends

I still need friends I now play cod ghost,dead island riptide,halo 4 and minecraft

MINERODACRAFT, Feb 23, 2014
  4. ToxicPhreak
    ToxicPhreak Guest

I don't do Halo anymore, but I do COD Ghosts. If you're up for some games I'm in. Hit me up @ because it says your GT does not exist.

ToxicPhreak, Jun 3, 2014
  5. ToxicPhreak Win User

I don't do Halo anymore, but I do COD Ghosts. If you're up for some games I'm in. Hit me up @ because it says your GT does not exist.
  6. MINERODACRAFT Win User

need more xbox live friends

I still need friends I now play cod ghost,dead island riptide,halo 4 and minecraft
  7. MsCrazyKnees Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

COD Ghosts(no DLC) GTA4 WWE Games Halo Reach Gears 1-3
  8. Pharaoh XY Win User

Official Xbox Clan List - Brought to You by X3C

SeventhMercTeam (7MRC) looking for members and clients. Our purpose is to infiltrate clans, assassinate leaders, ally in raids or other such clan fights and events. Games of Operation (GO) include- GTA V, Halo: Reach, and Halo 4. Possible future GOs include-
    Cod Ghosts and CoD AW. For further information contact on Xbox.
  9. NuclearSlurpee Win User

Best game to play on xbox live

COD Zombies is always great fun with friends. Also Halo 3 since its better than Reach.
Thema:

1. in need of halo reach, cod ghosts friends - Similar Threads - need halo reach

2. Need permission to use Halo Master chief on a young boys headstone. urgent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need permission to use Halo Master chief on a young boys headstone. urgent: I need permission to use a black and white clip art of Master chief. I have permission from Hasbro and Marvel, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mod removed-Personal Information)...
  3. Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP: Hi guys, Halo 5 disc is in my Xbox One. I played Halo 5 last night and it worked perfectly. I´m at the Xbox HOME and trying to press on the Halo 5 picture for the game to start. When I do; the...
  4. Halo 5 Guardians CTF Playlist and needed 1 Flag CTF Rule Variant.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians CTF Playlist and needed 1 Flag CTF Rule Variant.: 343 industries has created Halo 4 and Halo 5. Halo 5 Guardians is the only game by 343 industries that does not have a dedicated playlist for CTF and 1 Flag CTF. I would like to propose to 343...
  5. Need Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Halo 3 ODST code: I received an email saying I was eligible to receive it. I followed the FAQ to here to request for a key. Thanks! 1868b1a8-983e-4681-8597-c9cb52f4ac6b
  6. Need Halo Wars DE Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Halo Wars DE Code: Hello i really need a code for the game. Thanks 3e996eda-e11e-43e1-809d-079c2b0cf2c8
  7. Halo Reach needs fresh save file to start correctly on Xbox one :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach needs fresh save file to start correctly on Xbox one :(: Hello! Well, been playing Halo Reach a lot on the xbox one with my son, and for the most part besides some slow-down it's been working pretty dang good, until recently :(. Got my nephew's...
  8. halo reach need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo reach need help: I have this thing when i play campaign firefight custom games and forge it says players have failed to load content and in matchmaking it kicks me out of the game so if you have any idea whats...
  9. i need help on halo reach it says sever mess ups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help on halo reach it says sever mess ups: on halo reach today in the morning i was play halo reach and then i had to go to the library to get books then next thing i know when i come back it says server univalable plz try agin later and...
  10. Halo 5 online i need people to play with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5 online i need people to play with: hey im fairly new to halo online so im looking for new people to play with and online friends if you want to play reply. I play slayer warzone and free for all. cc325674-95cc-4133-99cb-722e267af258