In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list

Discus and support In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So just like the title says I'm a casual gamer at times I do like to play to win then again sometimes I play just to have fun. I play a ton of FIFA but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RC1911, Mar 28, 2014.

1. RC1911
    RC1911 Guest

So just like the title says I'm a casual gamer at times I do like to play to win then again sometimes I play just to have fun. I play a ton of FIFA but got cod ghosts bf4 pvz:gw titanfall and so on. Feel free to add me on xbox one!

:)

RC1911, Mar 28, 2014
  2. New friends?

Looking for people that similar games with me I recently cleared my friends list so I'd like some new friends around 13.

Wrecks For Life, Mar 28, 2014
  3. Pwop Sullay
    Pwop Sullay Guest
    friend list cleared

I'm on Xbox live right now, playing online games, and my friends list is cleared. I haven't had issues in hours and Xbox is supposed to be back up. Should I reset my Xbox, or will I be locked out due to connecting problems?

Pwop Sullay, Mar 28, 2014
  4. Propa Decent
    Propa Decent Guest

GT -

I play loads of fifa too and I got a few of the other games too, add me if you like In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list :)

Propa Decent, Mar 28, 2014
  5. Propa Decent Win User

GT -

I play loads of fifa too and I got a few of the other games too, add me if you like :)
  6. XAntietamX Win User

friend list cleared

Same has happened to me...when i go to a person a had as a friend it asks me to request them...
  7. XAntietamX Win User

friend list cleared

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing in to Xbox LIVE

4/13/2013 3:58:06 PM PDT:

If you were one of the members who was having issues signing in to Xbox LIVE, good news! This issue has been fixed! Thank you so much for your patience during this time, feel free to go enjoy your favorite games and content!

Still no friends list....
  8. SHiIfT N DRiiFT Win User

friend list cleared

Hey you two, this is a problem due to the Xbox LIVE Service been down. When the service is back up and running your friends list, microsoft points, messages, etc will be visible again. shouldn't be too long now so keep an eye out on the Xbox LIVE Service
    Status. You can look at: http://support.xbox.com/ for more details.
  9. Pwop Sullay Win User

friend list cleared

I'm on Xbox live right now, playing online games, and my friends list is cleared. I haven't had issues in hours and Xbox is supposed to be back up. Should I reset my Xbox, or will I be locked out due to connecting problems?
Thema:

1. In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list - Similar Threads - need friends Recently

2. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  3. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  4. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  5. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f
  6. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  7. Friends System Needs Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends System Needs Work: This has been bothering me since the beginning of the xbox one era. Can we go back to the friend requests system because I am not a fan of random gamers following me. Or at least add an option...
  8. Need friends on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends on xbox: Hey guys, I currently have nobody to talk to. I used to have friends on the Xbox but they would always make fun of me and get mad at me for no reason. If somebody would be nice enough to add me I...
  9. need 360 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    need 360 friends: looking for regular 360 players, hard to find friends these days on 360 games i have: modern warfare 2 halo 3 halo reach cod world at war gears of war 1-3 + judgement red dead redemption...
  10. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267