In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

Discus and support In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Candid-Vegetable6512, Nov 24, 2021.

1. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought the remaining concept two. I drove around a couple of minutes. But then I had to go of. After that I didn't play for a couple days when I returned It had been a mistake with the update so I waited another couple of days. When I finally got to play went to change cars but it wasn't there!! (the Rimac). I restarted the game and my Xbox but it didn't change. Still not there. I've looked everywhere I can think of () but NO it's NOT THERE!! I still haven't got it back or something like that. (Btw I have checked the lambo didn't get sold. Nad it did. Plus that my money is gone, so no failed in-game update I think. I'm pretty pissed you know bc right now I literally have nothing I would really really appreciate answers or tips or if anyone else also has this problem

submitted by /u/Candid-Vegetable6512
    [link] [comments]

/u/Candid-Vegetable6512, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Epic Louie Win User

geeky or do you just like rpg-games?

I'm mostly into shooters, but I've played a few RPG's. The Mass Effect series is probably my favorite. Although I do love Fable too.
  3. Lint1987 Win User

I'm Looking for Friends or a Clan or.....whatever.

Im mostly looking for friends list people as I play most of my multi-player on ps4. Right now on XBox 1 I am playing the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and Forza 5 mostly. I just Ebayed Destiny and CoD: AW on ps4. It wouldnt be my ideal solution,
    but I would be willing to purchase either of those for the right group on XBox 1.
  4. Zentr0Gaming Win User

Xbox achievements improvement

I would love for this feature to be added, it’s nothing big but it would help out tremendously for those who just need to check their progress real quick.
  5. xxI WaX Ixx Win User

Hardcore Urban Militia

We play mostly COD titles, black ops mostly atm awaiting MW3 release. We also play anything CO-OP, most of us play alot of different games. We have Homefront, HALO, FORZA 3 and love to help peeps with achievements :) currently smashing Dead Island as we
    love anythin zombie related lol
  6. Knight Wolfe Win User

Mass Effect Players

I would love for more people to play with me on Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer, I can help people that are new to it, or need help, because i'm prepared for the Silver difficulty. I would love to be able to have people that can help me play Gold or Platinum,
    as I have problems on those difficulties with my current group (reaper9928, Tabletoplizard)
Thema:

In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

1. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I... - Similar Threads - need quick effective

2. [NEED QUICK ANWSER] Transfer data from X1 to Hard Drive while Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    [NEED QUICK ANWSER] Transfer data from X1 to Hard Drive while Black Screen: I have a problem with my xbox since today's update: Stuck at Black Screen, after all solution failing, i founded a new one that i didn't want to use: Factory Reset... Sadly i think its the only...
  3. "Quick Resume" group needs to be opt-in/opt-out

in XboX Insiders
    "Quick Resume" group needs to be opt-in/opt-out: Realistically, "Quick Resume" as a feature needs to be opt-in/opt-out, but that's a different rant. The "Quick Resume" Group cannot be moved, cannot be removed, and sits there like a cancerous...
  4. Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...

in XboX Insiders
    Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Getouttamytree1 [link] [comments]
  5. Selective Quick Resume on Games than they don't need.

in XboX Insiders
    Selective Quick Resume on Games than they don't need.: Is there any way to select which titles can use Quick Resume? I play a lot of Apex and Warzone and those games really dont need the QR. submitted by /u/Haggald [link] [comments]
  6. Please. I need it of quick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please. I need it of quick!: Hello Xbox. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Subscription but when I go to cancel it, it says I have already paid for it and they will not be able to give me a refund so I am unable to cancel...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox App needs updates quickly

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox App needs updates quickly: So with the old Console companion apps being phased out, the new Xbox app needs to be updated way faster than what it currently is. There is so many things missing from it forcing us to keep them...
  8. Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW: For about a month or 2 now anyone that plays ryse son of rome for xbox one are not receiving gold at the end of mp matches. This is the only way to get new gear in mp but for some reason the gold...
  9. Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port): I've had this issue for a few weeks now where occasionally the screen would flicker or I'd get odd distortion. Finally, a couple days ago I'm no longer getting a signal to the TV. I've tried...
  10. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP: Hi guys, I need some help really badly... I just bought an Xbox One S finally! But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one, So I went on and got to the login screen,...