In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund

Discus and support In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have several unauthorized charges on my account and I'm in need of a refund. the purchases aren't showing in the purchase history via website but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sEverett89, Sep 6, 2019.

1. sEverett89
    sEverett89 Guest

I have several unauthorized charges on my account and I'm in need of a refund.

the purchases aren't showing in the purchase history via website but are on console

yes I'm sure I was in the right account and that I follow the recommend path for refund

:)

sEverett89, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello sEverett89,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your request for a refund, if the purchase is eligible for a Refund it will show up when you visit this link here for
    Requesting an Xbox Refund. If the purchase is not there that would infer that the purchase is not eligible for a refund. If it is there then it is eligible
    for a refund and you can continue with the refund process. For more info on
    Refund Requests
    please also view this support article which also has a link to request a refund.

As stated by Ambassador Smwutches, if you still require further assistance you may want to consider
    Contacting Xbox Support.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there sEverett89,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Like colleagues have said do that, In step 3 provided by Parity choose payment and billing.
  5. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund - Similar Threads - need SERIOUS Cusomer

2. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8
  3. need serious help

in XBoX Accessibility
    need serious help: someones trying in to log in my account from another xbox i dont know him i only have one xbox is there anyhitng i can stop him without changing password abbe99de-e515-4177-b99b-e5889fc0fb15
  4. Seriously need help donno what else to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seriously need help donno what else to do.: pre ordered ww2 on the 1st. Played this moring all was good. Left for lunch and came back to a notification that i needed to buy the game or stick a disk in. Ok so i went to the store and it says...
  5. The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops ...: I've recently had my account suspended from all communications for two weeks. I'm not hear to cry and beg to have my suspension removed, I'm hear to discuss the real issue at hand as to why this...
  6. Xbox Live enforcement investigation protocols are flawed and need some serious reassessment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement investigation protocols are flawed and need some serious reassessment: I had a player message me following a match in which he went around the map killing his own team. After being kicked for betrayals i started receiving several messages harassing me with lewd\and...
  7. Xbox Live enforcement investigation protocols are flawed and need some serious reassessment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement investigation protocols are flawed and need some serious reassessment: I had a player message me following a match in which he went around the map killing his own team. After being kicked for betrayals i started receiving several messages harassing me with lewd\and...
  8. Xbox Enforcement needs to get a serious revamp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement needs to get a serious revamp: I have recently had a 2 week suspension put onto my account. Not only was the suspension unjust but the system in which Xbox Enforcement uses to talk to the accused "case reviews, is hugely...
  9. digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise.: so i went to update fm7 which i already had downloaded. it deleted the game off my xbox and started the whole download from scratch. harddrive still has the exact same amount of space taken up so...
  10. I'm in need of serious help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in need of serious help!!!: Since the first day I got my Xbox One, I've had this account that goes by the gamertag of "TrulyAmazingOne". This was the account that I've dedicated most of my gaming life to. I've spent...