In need of xbox support against a player

Discus and support In need of xbox support against a player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i ran into a player a few days ago that was killing a bunch of low levels on gta 5 online and i did as any helpful player would do and helped the low... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trailride98, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Trailride98
    Trailride98 Guest

i ran into a player a few days ago that was killing a bunch of low levels on gta 5 online and i did as any helpful player would do and helped the low levels combat against this player that was using a LAG switch and invincibility glitches against these
    players and then he continued with saying that he was going to trace all of our IP addresses and post them online this guy needs to be stopped before he does harm to more people. his gamertag is [mod removed]. thank you

:)

Trailride98, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Yeah a lot of times these people are baiting you into violating the TOS so they can report you.
  3. The Peacook Win User

Usually with threats like that, no harm is done unless if they either are mentally ill or have a good reason of doing so. Blocking and Reporting is the best option, I just would try my best to not worry about it. (Understanding someone's IP takes a lot
    of work)
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Good of you to try and help the newer players.

With any toxic play you come across the tools you need are report and block

By reporting them and giving some info the xbox team can look at what is going on

Blocking will mean you wont get drawn into messages and possibly reply in some way that will see you get a ban and will also reduce you being put in same game

Finally you could also report direct to the devs
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Mate, the only thing you can really do is block and report. If enough people report him he might get blocked.
  6. AridLizard Win User

block and report, as the others have said, but whatever else you do,
    do not message them
    as that will unblock them (and if you aren't incredibly careful about what you say, they will report you, which could result in an enforcement action)
Thema:

1. In need of xbox support against a player - Similar Threads - need support against

2. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  3. I was told by a Xbox support member that I need EA access to send me a code for a new 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was told by a Xbox support member that I need EA access to send me a code for a new 10...: I was told an Ea access member should send me a new code to my new phone number or new email 950ca1cd-83f7-499b-86f1-59443326826b
  4. In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund: I have several unauthorized charges on my account and I'm in need of a refund. the purchases aren't showing in the purchase history via website but are on console yes I'm sure I was in the...
  5. Need mouse support for wireless display app

in XboX Insiders
    Need mouse support for wireless display app: The wireless display app is nearly perfect but it needs support for a mouse. I use this in my bedroom at night but I own several pc games that need mouse support and the controller mouse is not a...
  6. need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support: need help with xbox support with my games COD 84ab5394-467f-4b68-91fa-01cb4d1dbc76
  7. **** from ubisoft ... i need xbox one player support ... please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    **** from ubisoft ... i need xbox one player support ... please ...: support me ... ubisoft sells a cut-down version of the assassin odyssey ... I ask you to go to the microsoft store and put 1 point on this game and click on the performance complaint ... ps4 -...
  8. need to contact account support and talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to contact account support and talk to someone: HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried...
  9. Xbox One - need help from Support - easy question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - need help from Support - easy question: Hopefully someone can help me. I have tried contacting support numerous times through Chat and request a call back but when I send the request through it just times out. Hopefully someone can help...
  10. i need to talk to a support person

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to talk to a support person: when i try to set up my new game card i get this message you currently have a subscription from a different region c0613da4-af58-43c2-a6d2-f83c826089d8