In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is...

Discus and support In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/connorcovbadboy, Jan 16, 2020.

1. In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is...

/u/connorcovbadboy, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Saint Bevan Win User

Reserving Gamertags?

I think by "reserved" you mean "spaced." When someone spaces a gamertag, it "reserves" all forms of that gamertag, regardless of where any spaces are placed. For example there is a gamertag "G o l" but no such gamertag as "Gol." But if you try to create
    the gamertag "Gol" the it does not let you because the letters G O L are already in a gamertag with no extra letters/numbers, just spaces.

Does that make sense?
  3. Trevor-3BD03930-121D Win User

Reserving Gamertags?

I think by "reserved" you mean "spaced." When someone spaces a gamertag, it "reserves" all forms of that gamertag, regardless of where any spaces are placed. For example-, there is a gamertag "P il l" but no such gamertag as "Pill." But if you try to create
    the gamertag "Pill," the it does not let you because the letters P I L L are already in a gamertag with no extra letters/numbers, just spaces.

Does that make sense?
  4. Zehq Win User

Button Icons

Yeah, BK's in the forum are complaining that it wastes space... ironically, by posting that their wasting space.
  5. I I-59F05C53-C4C2-42 Win User

2 Letter Gamertags

Since when is a space a letter? So there are 27 letters in the alphabet?
  6. Chris AKA Snip3r On3 Win User

Xbox kicks me out of all Apps "Try Again Later"

They *** up all the time at the moment! ! Waste of space
Thema:

In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is...

1. In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is... - Similar Threads - update lot wasted

2. Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates: Is the Xbox insider beta ring still getting updates? Because it says i get 2-3 updates a week and have not recieved any updates this week and it is Friday. Thanks Jared...
  3. Red Dead redemption 2 January update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead redemption 2 January update?: I was wondering how to get the new update for rdr2? There is normally an update in the queue, but so far there has been nothing for this. Wasn't it released January 21? Please help!...
  4. Just had a lot of trouble installing the update.

in XboX Insiders
    Just had a lot of trouble installing the update.: About 50 percent into 'applying', I got an error with an option to try again or reset console. Trying again then got it to 65 percent. Trying again after that - 75. And so on through 5 errors it...
  5. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  6. Disconnected a lot now since past three updates

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnected a lot now since past three updates: I have rebooted my modem, hardest my Xbox multiple times submitted by /u/Danthisiswhoiam [link] [comments]
  7. Lots Of Updates?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lots Of Updates?: Just went on to my Xbox One X and went to Games & Apps. I have 220 games installed and regularly look to see if any updates are available in the upgrade section and update. I have just went on...
  8. The jigsaw puzzles is freezing a lot. How do I updated it to fix the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The jigsaw puzzles is freezing a lot. How do I updated it to fix the problem?: I was playing with the puzzles and it's been freezing a lot and it takes forever for me to work on the puzzles? It needs to fixed. How do I updated the jigsaw puzzles?...
  9. getting lots of error messages with new update to media player preview (0xc1010107, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting lots of error messages with new update to media player preview (0xc1010107, ...: When i try playing a video and it works it will usually give me this one: 'please try again later 0xc1010107 (0xc00d36c3)' usually tho with files of the same extension over half are coming back...
  10. [It is updated every time and takes a lot and I have passed several times help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [It is updated every time and takes a lot and I have passed several times help]: [img] d8c80feb-5733-4bec-9095-fc445d41e746