In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

Discus and support In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alexey Rusakevich, Feb 14, 2019.

1. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game -
    DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when you try to buy this game it writes its full value, although I have live gold status.

I attach links on the page in the store:

https://www.xbox.com/ru-RU/live/deals-with-gold

https://marketplace.xbox.com/ru-RU/Product/DmC/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80243430824?cid=search

:)

Alexey Rusakevich, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Did you try to reset your page? Did you also make sure you log out and log back in again?
  3. LtLogicon Win User

It's the same situation in the Australian store. It might be an issue with the Microsoft Store.

Maybe wait one day to see if the store updates.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Alexey,

I checked myself from the US marketplace and a few Xbox 360 games that are on the Deals with Gold site are not listed properly with the discounted price and DmC is not the only game not showing the correct discounted price. I checked and all of the Xbox
    One deals are shown discounted properly but a couple of the Xbox 360 games may just need some more time to update the correct price on the Xbox 360 marketplace.

I suggest waiting a few days and check back later as I have already asked someone to look into this matter.
  5. Alexey Rusakevich Win User

Did you try to reset your page? Did you also make sure you log out and log back in again?
    The discount appeared yesterday and from that moment until today, updated the page many times.
  6. Alexey Rusakevich Win User

Hi Alexey,

I checked myself from the US marketplace and a few Xbox 360 games that are on the Deals with Gold site are not listed properly with the discounted price and DmC is not the only game not showing the correct discounted price. I checked and all of the Xbox
    One deals are shown discounted properly but a couple of the Xbox 360 games may just need some more time to update the correct price on the Xbox 360 marketplace.

I suggest waiting a few days and check back later as I have already asked someone to look into this matter.
    Thank you very much, I will wait)
Thema:

1. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription - Similar Threads - store game page

2. Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!: Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this Error message: Contact Microsoft Support...
  3. windows mağazasından alınan oyunlar [Mod Translation-Games taken from windows store]

in XBoX on Windows
    windows mağazasından alınan oyunlar [Mod Translation-Games taken from windows store]: Merhabalar bugün xbox game pass üyeliği satın aldım. Her oyunun türkçe dil desteği yok. türkçe dil yaması yapmak istediğimde sistem yaptırmıyor. steam, epic store gibi mağazaların kütüphanerine...
  4. How do I run a game on Safe Mode from the Xbox Beta/Windows Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I run a game on Safe Mode from the Xbox Beta/Windows Store?: I've just got metro Exodus but it seems to be very unstable unless I'm on safe mode. I can only ever go into Safe Mode once the game has previusly crashed, so I don't know how to find another way...
  5. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  6. xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page: Hi Guys. I cannot for the life of me download April's Games With Gold. Each time I click on the box for Games With Gold I get the error page come up. I've held the console button until the light...
  7. I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page: Hi, as the subject says, I want to download X Box One games from the games with gold program. I don't own an X Box One, but I know you can download them online so it can be considered as...
  8. Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...: A friend of mine is going to gift me Sea of Thieves for my B-Day. This is the first time either of us have used the Microsoft Store. I was trying to find a way for him to gift me the game, and I...
  9. Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages: A couple weeks ago, I had disabled my xbox live, because first my power supply died, then after fixing that seemed the xbox one wasn't displaying signal so looked to need support. Actually got...
  10. [SUGGESTION] Share the store page of games with friends on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SUGGESTION] Share the store page of games with friends on the Xbox One: While viewing the store page for a game on the Xbox One, I would like the ability to share that game's store page with another user on my friends list via Xbox Live message....