Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360

Discus and support Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy Gamers! The DLC in question is called The Peak Performance Car Pack. It is the main DLC to race Grid Online and offers a variety of cars to race... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Griffy Griff 11, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360

Howdy Gamers!

The DLC in question is called The Peak Performance Car Pack. It is the main DLC to race Grid Online and offers a variety of cars to race online and offline throughout GRIDS World Series of Racing and Various Online Modes. It is very perplexing because I am able to download the content into my hard drive, but It is not allowing me to play any of the content. I have deleted and redownloaded the DLC approx. 10 different times using different wifi connections...and always the same disappointing outcome...No playability.

Any help that you can offer me would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Edit

:)

Griffy Griff 11, Sep 8, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

When content is installed and does not appear within the game for use after 24 hours, Microsoft recommends contacting the developer.

https://www.codemasters.com/support/
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Grid 2 in development?

4. Anarchist105 Win User

First game

hmm sports games definatly nba 2k13...grid is good..far cry 3..trials evolution...borderlands 1 or 2
  5. RTA nOsKiLLs Win User

grid 2

Buy Grid 2 DLC with hard earned cash.......just so you cant use it. Thanks

How is that legal?
  6. Reidzer N7 Win User

Bargain Bin v.2

Grid for
    £32.85
    from Simply Games, decent price for a new release and their delivery time is really good.
Thema:

1. Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360 - Similar Threads - Inaccessible DLC Grid

2. Inaccessible Files Renamed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inaccessible Files Renamed: (This happened a while ago but I’ve decided I want to get to the bottom of it an fix it) I use a flash drive for a majority of my games, and one day when I plugged the flash drive into my laptop...
  3. Headset chat mixer inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer inaccessible: My headset chat mixer slider bar, as well as the headset volume and mic monitoring bars cannot be accessed from the Audio and music button on the Home panel. Only the "Search for a music app*...
  4. My inaccessible Xbox account (request)

in XboX Insiders
    My inaccessible Xbox account (request): It would be great if I could speak to someone about error 0x8015402d. I have a solution that could possibly change your mind and add this feature back. This would mean the world to me and many...
  5. Cloud save data inaccessible on series x when playing backwards compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud save data inaccessible on series x when playing backwards compatible 360 games.: So I have reached out to support via Xbox chat and called Xbox support twice, but have not gained any headway or heard back. I decided to try posting here in hopes I could get help with an issue...
  6. Gamertag and downloaded games inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag and downloaded games inaccessible: Okay so I had an xbox slim with hundreds of dollars of games purchased with my xbox gold account. My son splashed water in my xbox and it broke so we got a new/used one. I logged into the only...
  7. Disgaea 4 Complete + DLC Inaccessible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disgaea 4 Complete + DLC Inaccessible: There is a DLC person in the game where you collect your DLC, but it always says it is unable to connect. I purchased a couple of DLC items and can't get them due to this. Please help....
  8. Account Balance Inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Balance Inaccessible: I put $10 into my son’s account last night. Today there is a discrepancy between the balance ($11.21) and what is available to spend ($1.21). The funds are basically in limbo and inaccessible....
  9. MIxer de Bate Papo está Inacessível translation: Chat Mixer is Inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    MIxer de Bate Papo está Inacessível translation: Chat Mixer is Inaccessible: Não consigo ouvir o som do jogo, pois o mixer de bate papo está 100% para o grupo e 0% para o jogo e ele não deixa alterar isso. Conforme imagem abaixo: trasnlation: I can't hear the sound of the...
  10. Lost / inaccessible account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost / inaccessible account: Hi, Xbox account wont accept my password. I’ve tried multiple times to go through the automated reset procedure, but it just won’t accept me. For now, I’ve reset my xbox and created a new...