Inaccurate timing when using solitaire collection events

Discus and support Inaccurate timing when using solitaire collection events in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Your time gathering devise is not working properly in the solitaire collection when it records event times,i timed my self as you would have done and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LMorgan2, Oct 1, 2019.

1. LMorgan2
    LMorgan2 Guest

Your time gathering devise is not working properly in the solitaire collection when it records event times,i timed my self as you would have done and i got a completely different time,can you make the correction or is this because i am not a premium user
    so you being honest is not important?

:)

LMorgan2, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to post on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. johnn1947 Win User

Cheaters

I am talking about the Solitaire Collection and its events.
  4. JetStar16291318 Win User

Inaccurate time logs on events

I have not noticed this problem before, but on today's event it shows I took over 4 hours when I played it well under 2 hours.
  5. EleventhLamb154 Win User

I have noticed the same inaccuracies involving cumulative times for events . . . at the end of the latest tournament, my total was almost 30 minutes less than the leaderboard. This time I actually wrote down each time for each game. From the first to the
    last, the leaderboard was incorrect and continuously added more time that was true. So what's up???
  6. GlendaBollivar Win User

I've noticed the same problem. It's very frustrating. I don't know if the programmers will change it. So, I've just learned to take the times posted on the leaderboard with a grain of salt.
Thema:

1. Inaccurate timing when using solitaire collection events - Similar Threads - Inaccurate timing using

2. Inaccurate reward system

in XBoX Rewards
    Inaccurate reward system: Hello I explain many times that the system is broken the reward credits were not converted and the VIP and many ways to get reward were broken. At this point you should add 50,000 credits those...
  3. MyVip Ranking Inaccurate

in XBoX Rewards
    MyVip Ranking Inaccurate: MyVip Ranking not working or tallying correctly. I was $22 away from 3 stars , so I purchased $40 worth of content to achieve that status . The rewards page is still displaying me as 2 stars....
  4. Inaccurate Account Info, but I can't change it myself

in XBoX Rewards
    Inaccurate Account Info, but I can't change it myself: So I am one of the people that can't get my rewards because my account "needs updating." The only incorrect information is how long I've been a member of XBOX Live. I have had a 10 year badge for...
  5. solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate: There has been a problem with Ads in 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' cutting out game play reported for over a week now and there seems to be 0 [NONE] input on fixing this problem. Happens...
  6. Inaccurate time logs on events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inaccurate time logs on events: Since the update recently I noticed that the cumulative times for events have seemed to be a bit out. So today I noted down my times for the first 10 games (as shown at the end of each game) and...
  7. Inaccurate gamerscore leaderboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inaccurate gamerscore leaderboard: The gamerscore leaderboard, located under the "Achievements" tab on my profile, does not reflect my total earned gamerscore from the past 30 days as it should. I first noticed the problem one week...
  8. Inaccurate tenure on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inaccurate tenure on Xbox One: Hi, my tenure is stuck at "8 years" on my Xbox One, it's now almost 6 months behind when it should've changed on December 2nd, 2016, to "9 years" like it did on my Xbox 360, since I constantly add...
  9. Inaccurate tenure on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inaccurate tenure on Xbox One: Hi, my tenure is stuck at "8 years" on my Xbox One, it's now almost 6 months behind when it should've changed on December 2nd, 2016, to "9 years" like it did on my Xbox 360, since I constantly add...
  10. Gamerscore Leaderboard Inaccurate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Leaderboard Inaccurate: So I've been having fun trying to keep up with friends on the gamerscore leaderboard; however I noticed I lost over 1,000 gamerscore on the leaderboard for no apparent reason. It is showing I've...