Inactive account

Discus and support Inactive account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way i could possibly get into contact with an inactive account? e.g Email or something? c3fd6841-9110-4be6-b9a6-ad26c99ca794 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaTRiX Reliant, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Inactive account

Is there any way i could possibly get into contact with an inactive account? e.g Email or something?

:)

MaTRiX Reliant, Jul 12, 2019
  2. EpilepticZ0mbie Win User

Not Your Typical Request

Damn it. The account has been inactive for at least 8 years.

When does Microsoft deem an account inactive long enough to warrant that "purge" of inactive gamer tags?
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

in 2016 they announced that inactive accounts will be removed if they didn't been active for 5 years. So that means inactive accounts will be deleted in 2021
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

getting another persons inactive account deleted.

The basic answer is no.

The next roll off of inactive accounts will be in 2021 I believe, and the account will have to have been inactive 5 years.
  5. Omar_0001 Win User

Inactive account

Alright, thanks guys! I'll just try logging in with that account every once and a while just to make sure.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Inactive Accounts

Thema:

Inactive account

1. Inactive account - Similar Threads - Inactive account

2. getting another persons inactive account deleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting another persons inactive account deleted.: Hello, would i be able to get a inactive account deleted so I can have the gamertag that person has? 69a51c50-f907-4d07-8242-353858f16078
  3. inactive accounts gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    inactive accounts gamertags: I am just here to say that microsoft should open up all of the gamertags of inactive/deactivated accounts to be used by people that actually play! my dream username is taken by one of these...
  4. When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?: I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016. ea860d2d-9bb9-48ee-abfa-ad8a8aeef14e
  5. Gamer tag inactive account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag inactive account: I want the name Trigga been in an active account that has an any games played has the name in the lower case T is also blocked by the same account is there anyway to get this gamer tag from this...
  6. There is any chance to claim a gamertag reset for an inactive account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is any chance to claim a gamertag reset for an inactive account?: For long I've been wanting to have my gamertag as (Mod Removed) But the thing is that there is an account that has never been used once that has that gamertag on, my question is: Can somebody...
  7. Inactive Xbox Gamertag/Closed Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inactive Xbox Gamertag/Closed Account: I want to change my Xbox gamertag to a name of an inactive gamertag. I just had a chat with Microsoft support and they have informed me that the person that had this gamertag closed their account,...
  8. Gamertags/inactive accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertags/inactive accounts: If i want a particular gamertag and an account already has it but that account has been inactive for a very long time, is it possible for that gt to be reset for me to have it?...
  9. Inactive accounts and their gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive accounts and their gamertags: So I know that I haven't been the only person who's been eyeing out certain gamertags for years from accounts that are offline/inactive. And yes I know back in 2016 how they released many old...
  10. Gamer tag I want in use by inactive account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag I want in use by inactive account: hello, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the gamer tag I wanted that was in use by an inactive account. 279c62e0-e94c-4e91-ae69-81728ee9e2dc