Inactive Accounts

Discus and support Inactive Accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if there is a way to check the last login date/play date for an inaactive account. I am trying to get the gamertag however it is an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LunarPh03n1x, Sep 23, 2019.

1. LunarPh03n1x
    LunarPh03n1x Guest

Inactive Accounts

I was wondering if there is a way to check the last login date/play date for an inaactive account. I am trying to get the gamertag however it is an inactive account and I'm not sure how long its been inactive for.

Q: Is there a way to check when an account was last active if the account is already listed as inactive?

:)

LunarPh03n1x, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX Live GamerTag inactive

Adding to this, just because it is inactive on Xbox, does not mean that the Microsoft account is inactive. As long as they keep using the account, then the gamertag will stay attached.

An account has to be inactive for two years now, before the account is closed.
  3. EpilepticZ0mbie Win User

Not Your Typical Request

Damn it. The account has been inactive for at least 8 years.

When does Microsoft deem an account inactive long enough to warrant that "purge" of inactive gamer tags?
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

in 2016 they announced that inactive accounts will be removed if they didn't been active for 5 years. So that means inactive accounts will be deleted in 2021
  5. Gamefreak Toker Win User

Xbox Live Gamertag Availability

If the tag belongs to an inactive account would it not be available for lookup? Could that be why I'm having this issue? Also, if the account is inactive is there anyway for me to get the tag? Also, is there a way to search for inactive gamertags like
    mine possibly is?
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

getting another persons inactive account deleted.

The basic answer is no.

The next roll off of inactive accounts will be in 2021 I believe, and the account will have to have been inactive 5 years.
Thema:

Inactive Accounts

1. Inactive Accounts - Similar Threads - Inactive Accounts

2. Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity: Hello, as the title says, I've read that a microsoft account is deleted after 2 years of inactivity. My dads email was attached to my account and therefore as I've not played my 360 for a while...
  3. My inactive accounts been blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My inactive accounts been blocked: My account which I haven't signed into for 5 years been blocked. Obviously I know the email and password and honestly I've tried a couple hundred password before because I forgot the password. The...
  4. Do Xbox Administrators plan to prune inactive gamertags/accounts anytime soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Do Xbox Administrators plan to prune inactive gamertags/accounts anytime soon?: After speaking with a Microsoft virtual agent, they said a username I wanted was claimed by an inactive account. It would make my day if inactive gamer tags would be freed up to people who would...
  5. Gamertag from inactive account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag from inactive account: I'm attempting to get a gamertag from an inactive Xbox account under the name "" i need all the help i can get getting this to someone who can help me go about acquiring this name for my Xbox...
  6. Ability to grab the Gamertag of an old inactive account

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to grab the Gamertag of an old inactive account: There is an old Gamertag that I've kept my eyes on for a bit and I would love to have the name. It's been inactive for years so it's just sitting there collecting dust. It's a name I've been going...
  7. Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?: Hi, I'm trying to clean up my Xbox friends list right now and I'm sure I have friends here that are gone long time ago. Like maybe since 2010. Were they not supposed to be deleted?...
  8. Inactive account has a gamertag i wish to switch my name to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive account has a gamertag i wish to switch my name to.: I have been looking for a gamer tag to switch to and have come up with a couple cool ones but are sadly taken by inactive accounts which are not in use. I was curious if microsoft could free up...
  9. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  10. Xbox gamertag and inactive account update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag and inactive account update: so whats going on with this new update im hearing coming out next month like can someone tell me whats going to happen 8e3011a8-76e9-44bb-861a-38c52e8c6367